cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Anonymous Insider

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

@ElleElleG Yes I sure have!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Drooling over your haul and storage, love Marc Jacobs โค๏ธ

Anonymous Insider

Thank you @StyleLynn your so sweet!! Made my day ๐Ÿ™‚ Marc Jacobs gets me every time!! It looks so pretty on display and his products look gorgeous on the face!! XO

May I ask where did you get all your makeup organizers? And amazing haul btw ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Anonymous Insider

@katele1 I believe the two in the photo I picked up at Marshall's for 9.99 each ๐Ÿ™‚ It's three tall slots (I use for eye brushes & lip liners) and one long front container. They have a mirrored bottom too!! Thanks so much!! XO

Such beautiful items in your haul! l'm in love with your makeup counter and how everything is so organized and accessible. Unfortunately, I have to stash my makeup away in drawers because my cats would have a field day with giving each other 'makeovers'๐Ÿ˜น

Anonymous Insider

@oceanics Thank you so much, last year it was a TOTAL mess...but that was my New Years resolution to get my beauty room in order & take the time to keep it that way every day!! My kitty has a field day - especially while I am sleeping. She LOVES to knock over all my lipsticks & glosses...

For April I made my first Jo Malone order!  I bought the scent Orange Blossom, which is so lovely (new favorite!).  I had a code for a free engraving, so the round silver lid has my initials on it - the engraving looks really nice, and since its on the lid I can move it around with whatever bottle I'm using ๐Ÿ™‚

The packaging is beautiful and I was really impressed with all the extras I received with my purchase.

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

@Madeline7Ooooh lovely! : )

Ouuuuhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! โคโคโค

@Madeline7 Jo Malone has some extremely beautiful packaging. The engraving looks very pretty. The font kind of reminds me of the Harry Potter font! ๐Ÿ˜„

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT OMG you are so right!  I thought it looked familiar but couldn't place it ๐Ÿ˜„

Here's what the engraving looks like, for anyone else planning on getting it (I think the code was JMWELCOME):

FullSizeRender.jpg

You could choose between engraving the bottle (which allows a longer message) or the cap (three letters), and between this font and a cursive font.  I love it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anonymous Insider

@Madeline7 I am loving the engraving touch!! Perfumes are so expensive and often a great personal gift - being able to engrave it makes it that much more special. What a lovely idea!! Thanks so much for sharing this!! XO

Thanks for sharing this! It's a beautiful purchase ๐Ÿ™‚

@Madeline7 It's perfect!!

Not a very exciting haul unfortunately lol. Mostly used this sale to get some client gifts and restock on some staples. 

IMG_4679.JPG

Ok ok the Mixology eyeshadow palette and the Bite set are mine haha ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Score!  Nice haul!   @Mcakes

I snagged the Bite set, too, and I really love it!  Also, your kitty is lovely! โค๏ธ

Thanks love ๐Ÿ’– @Tamara76! She's my lil baby ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿค—

@McakesDarrrnnn... Stocking up on gifts or client/boss gifts during the sale - whyyyyyyy didn't I think of this genius idea?!? Hmmm, I don't know if I would have the will-power to give them away though i would probably end up keeping half the gifts... Hey on the plus side you still earn points for rewards right? Awesome haul! : ) Oooh the bite set - I would love to know what you think of the multi-sticks and the pearl gloss - I like the look of it but I think I saw one or two reviews that said it had a kind of different scent or something and I always want lip products to smell and taste like candy (haven't really found any that actually taste like candy but hope springs eternal...)

15% off definitely adds up when it comes to those gifts @RoseCharlie ๐ŸŽ! The gift sets are always such a great value. As far as the Bite multisticks-I realy like them! They are really nice for lazy days when you just want to do your whole look with one product. The staying power isn't that great on the eyes unfortunately so I wouldn't rely on it for a full day. 

I havent gotten a chance to try to try the gloss yet, it intimidates me lol. I will keep you posted! 

1 Reply
testing