cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

@lylysa the red shade and the packaging is absolutely gorgeous. I'm excited for you. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke
Anonymous Insider

WHOO-HOO!! @lylysa You must share photos when it comes in and let us know if its worth the $. I know the packaging is everything - I just don't use liner that much personally. I wish more then ANYTHING my store had the ND Sunset palette out but I had no luck. Instead, I had SA's who didn't even know what the brand was - let alone the palette. I think when the SA's start a new shift they should each receive a print out of the latest items added to the website - JUST SAYING ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Anonymous Insider

I couldn't help myself, I've done enough damage already during the sale but I popped into my main Sephora on the last day of the sale...Picked up a few little things and my last online order arrived. Too bad they only send you one Rouge re-qualifing gift ๐Ÿ˜› instead of one for every 1k lol ๐Ÿ™‚ it would really soften the blow!! Better yet they should send a gift for the husbands HA ๐Ÿ˜›

Sephora in-store purchases : 

fullsizeoutput_21f.jpeg

Details :

Sephora Collection The Cleanse - Daily Brush Cleaner Large Bottle 6.75oz (Alcohol Free, Dries in seconds, BEST thing I have found in a long time...)

Sephora Collection - PRO Featherweight Powder Brush #91

Marc Jacobs Beauty - Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter

Marc Jacobs Beauty - Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Laquer Lip Gloss in the shade Rah Rah! 346 (I picked up the full size after getting the GWP mini of this shade.)

Marc Jacobs Beauty - Twinkle Pop Eyeshadow Stick in the shade Volver 402

Last Online Sephora Order :

fullsizeoutput_224.jpeg

Details :

Marc Jacobs Beauty - Enamored with twist 3 piece enamored hi-shine gloss lip lacquer collection

Shades - French Tickler, Pink Steam & Want Me (Full Sizes)

*** I MAY have a SLIGHT obsession with Marc Jacobs ***

Original Packaging :

Spoiler
fullsizeoutput_222.jpeg
The box this set arrived in is very beautiful, very gift worthy. I fully expected to toss the bag - I only wanted the glosses - but the bag has great color and quality. The black lining inside protects the white and the zipper reads Marc Jacobs. I figured this wouldn't be anything I would use but I was surprised how well its made and how much I like it in person!! XO

After the sale is over my husband is continuously looking at me like this....

images.jpeg

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚       ๐Ÿ˜›

I just can't get over how pretty and organized your vanity is!  I really love that MJ gloss too. I love all of them, but Rah Rah is so pretty.

Anonymous Insider

@kso1225 Thank you so much!! They have quickly become some of my total favorites. MJ needed a color like Rah Rah - it was missing, I'm so happy they released it!! XO

Great haul! I love your vanity set up.. I'm oddly obsessed with vanity set ups and organizing/cleaning my own vanity, and yours looks amazing!

Anonymous Insider

@myumew Thank you - I am the same exact way - its an obsession. I am constantly re-organizing and changing things. Probably because I am always hauling so I have to make more space but even if I stopped tomorrow I don't think I would ever be "finished" ๐Ÿ˜› lol They are my favorite videos to watch and pictures too!! XO

@Anonymous I love your set up! So many pretties:)

Anonymous Insider

@StephaniLynn Thank you so much, lots of blood, sweat and blotting!! lol ๐Ÿ™‚

@AnonymousNiiiiice! Oooh gosh I'm so in love with your organizer and overall collection.  Hahahaha "After the sale is over my husband is continuously looking at me like this...." hahahaha.  Mine does too though if I kept my wares as beautifully organized as you do he would definitely forgive me.... Hmmmm I need to get myself some organizers...

Anonymous Insider

๐Ÿ˜› Oh yes, its the way to go...PLUS my husband can no longer tell the difference when I get anything new because its organized and I have so much stuff. I have beat the system, moohahahaha!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @RoseCharlie

Oh I really wanted that gloss set but couldn't find it.  I am at peace with it.  Ha, I almost believed myself!  

I love your pretties in the background.  They look ready to welcome the newbies to the family.

Anonymous Insider

@heartsmyface ๐Ÿ™‚ At least the gloss set is a great price and value even without the discount...I wasn't able to find it in any stores so I broke down and ordered it online. Thank you so much - the MJ family is a loving and VERY welcoming one...although do fight often for attention ๐Ÿ˜› 

@Anonymous With the bag it's a super steal!!!  Well, if it's well made.  Is the bag nice in person?  

The only way to give everything the attention it deserves is to switch up products a few times each day.  

@Anonymous  Please post more store pics. I really love what you have going on and I need to organize my beauties! 

Please? ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

Awe, your so sweet!! @luvgloss13  I wish I could take all the credit but my husband helped me get my "women cave" aka the glam room together as an anniversary present. For over three years I have been collecting and collecting -everything was in boxes and BIG piles. So, he ordered me some furniture I picked out, a tv, etc and helped me set up and organize. I have a bunch of pics on the beauty board under the share your vanity ladies tag. I will post a few for you here ๐Ÿ™‚ Of course I am always adding and changing things around...LOL its a sickness I swear!! XO

A few pics:

Spoiler
fullsizeoutput_7.jpeg
(I also collect Lego's - crazy, but hey, its my room right?! ๐Ÿ˜› LOL)
fullsizeoutput_1a7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1a4.jpeg

IMG_7147.JPG

fullsizeoutput_236.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_22f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1aa.jpeg

The jealousy burns within me. Me and hubs are house hunting and until we were ready to have kids the spare room was going to stay empty but I'm feeling inspired.... ๐Ÿ’•

Anonymous Insider

@RoadRageBarbie YES!! I love to hear that - congratulations on the new future to be house!! I have three little girls, which is why I kept putting it off. I wish I would have done it sooner, I told myself if I don't do it now...then when?!?! GO FOR IT!!

This is awesome! 

Anonymous Insider

@imlostagain THANK YOU!!! XO

Goodness @Anonymous I. AM. IN. LOVE!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Have you shared this on the Vanity thread??

1 Reply
testing