cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Which Sephora should I go to to have the kitty included? ๐Ÿ™‚

Aww that would be the best GWP ever ๐Ÿ˜„ Can you imagine little kitties with black and white bows โค ? @blackkitty2014 @MariekeBT

I too would like to know which Sephora I can receive a kitty as my GWP. I wasn't aware of this promotion ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

XOXO,
Marieke
Anonymous Insider

@blackkitty2014 YESSSS!!! It's Sephora's GWP with a $800 purchase ๐Ÿ˜›

Anonymous Insider

@Mcakes Please report back how you like the Sephora Mixology palette - I saw it in store and it looks beautiful!! You have some very LUCKY clients. That is so thoughtful of you, a great idea and a lasting touch!! XO

Thanks @Anonymous โค I hope they like the touch ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

The Mixology palette is actually really good! I was drawn to the unique layout but when I finger swatched it in store I was floored! I was not expecting this good of quality. 

I have used it on the eyes and they do perform well! Very pigmented and have good staying power with a primer. Some shadows do have quite a bit of fallout so just be forewarned. With the way the palette is layed out the fallout tends to spill over to other colors so just be prepared for that too. 

Overall I am pretty darn happy with it though ๐Ÿ™‚

@Mcakes This is a awesome haul!! 

Thanks @imlostagain! I'm so tempted to keep these gift sets for myself but I can't so I won't ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@Mcakes did you steal my cat? ๐Ÿ˜›winston.jpg

Anonymous Insider

@RGbrown LOL ๐Ÿ˜› thats so funny!! You two have the same cat!! They are both beautiful!! XO

Aww how cute @RGbrown!! I love getting the lion cut on mine haha ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Question @Mcakes..how do I become your "client" ๐Ÿ˜‚ LOL....I'm excited for your "unexcited" haul...it looks paw-some ๐Ÿ˜บ  

It's never been a better time to invest in the Texas Real Estate market @ZombieMetroAnt ๐Ÿ˜‰ โค Let me show you some houses ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Thanks! The little princess wouldn't leave the picture so this is the winner lol. 

@Mcakes If I were to ever move north, can you find me an affordable place where I can walk to Kate Weiser Chocolate and spend all my money there? ๐Ÿ˜

Just say when and I got you @txcatx ๐Ÿ˜‰ We'll have to make a quick pit stop at Sugarfina too ๐Ÿ˜„ 

18155794_10206825427993297_6832303090878819750_o.jpg

I managed to grab the Chic It Easy set during the sale!! And I somehow managed to get 3 samples that are pretty good. I really like the perfume sample (Dior J'adore Lumiere) and I got Eve Lom cleanser with muslin cloth and a sample of Clinique Flutter-to-Full mascara! I'm super happy with this little haul.

So jealous! I was hoping I could catch one in stock during the sale but I definitely missed out. Here's to 5 hours left of the sale *prays*

Anonymous Insider

Awesome!! Major score - I LOVE a deal on top of a deal!! I love this set, I can't believe I didn't grab it when I had the chance but I didn't realize what was inside. Literally kicking myself!! Enjoy so much!! @Froley very happy for you!! XO

This is the most exciting haul I've had in a little while!

Modern Mercury, Isadora, MJ bronzer๐Ÿ˜Š

IMG_2776.JPG

IMG_2774.JPG

A free last call sets from CP and some of the new Super Shock and pressed shadows while they did the free brush promo. 

Can their cards get any cuter?!โค๏ธ

Spoiler
IMG_2775.JPG

I've seen some of the cards that ColourPop sends and they're so cute! Whoever is in charge of designing them must have a very fun job. ๐Ÿ˜„

XOXO,
Marieke
Anonymous Insider

Very pretty @StephaniLynn I haven't ordered Colour Pop in such a long time, I really need to check them out again!! Last time I ordered it was when they gave the free brushes away lol ๐Ÿ˜› Loving that Highlighter, if I didn't have 5,000 highlighters I would be all over it!! ๐Ÿ™‚ XOXO

2 Replies
testing