cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

I've been hauling like crazy ๐Ÿ˜›

In-store haul

20170418_192231.jpg

Makeup Geek

20170419_182858.jpg

20170419_183732.jpg

SiJCP haul

20170421_191311.jpg

online haul (I don't know how the coloring came out the way it did when I took the pic. Gives me an idea of what it must be like to be colorblind.)

20170423_182748.jpg

What an awesome haul!  So jealous you scored the unicorn nail polish... Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚  @shyvicki

P.S. The reverse coloring on the last photo looks pretty cool - I was wondering when Tarte released an ocean colored powder - lol!

๐Ÿ˜ณ Those MUG shadows!!! I don't own any! And I love those favourites sets! Canada doesn't get the same ones the US does:( Awesome haul!

Great SIJCP haul! Everything looks great!

Wow, that's a haul! All those MUG shadows *heart eye emoji* I really want more MUG shadows but I just purchased some...

The last photo totally threw me off! It's pretty, but I can't imagine seeing colour wrong!

Anonymous Insider

@shyvicki is not SHY on a haul, YES GIRL!! Those shadows look amazing!! I only have about six MG shadows, I need to place another order. Please let me know your favorites after you get a chance to use them. I need some good color/shade ideas!! Those Sephora kits are such a good value, I just wish they would add some different items...since I have most of them already. I love giving them as gifts. Thanks so much for sharing your all your lovely goodies!! XO

I still have two online mini-hauls waiting to be sent. I'm now on a no-buy until August at the earliest. After giving up makeup buying for Lent, I think I've more than made up for it. I'll let you know on the MUG shadows when I use the ones I bought. I got Cupcake and Cosmopolitan in a Boxy Charm box last year and love those shades.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you, that means so much!! What a great idea for Lent!! HA, my MUG shadows are from my Boxycharm too!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ @shyvicki

Just a couple of small hauls. I have been trying to be good ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Spoiler
KVD K-Dub
Benefit- Tinted Primer
Too Face- Mascara Melt off (my favorite)
Human+Kind Deep Cleansing Cloths (never have used but heard great things, so I have to try)
Mario Badescu Facial Sprays
UD- Asphyxia & Heartless (Stocking up on Asphyxia, worried they are dropping this color. This will be my 3rd just in case back-up)
Clinique-Pansy Pop cheek blush

IMG_1742.JPG

Spoiler
Anastasia Brow Wiz- Blonde, Caramel, and Auburn 
YUNI set, because my daughter took the 1 I had bought ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
Sephora's B-Day gift
Jo Malone promo โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’ž

IMG_1765.JPG

Ooooh my yuni set is coming today! I'm so excited to try everything out.

@CC3616 You will love it!!

Anonymous Insider

@imlostagain Oh that promo!! I missed out on it!! ๐Ÿ˜ž Such a good one!! I have one of the Clinque cheek pops...I need to get more, they are good. I have been eyeing that KVD K-Dub shade myself!! I love your haul, some great gems!! Enjoy love!! XOXO

@Anonymous I'm going to have to grab some more of the cheek pops, they shocked me when I tried them! K-Dub is  one of my favorites, purples and pinks are my colors ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’œ

@imlostagain H+k is amazing!! I've never tried the cleanser, but the brand overall is great! I'm scared to speak highly though and have it go OOS hahaha. 

I have always used muslin cloth, so I'm hoping these are going to better! @pinyo

Anonymous Insider

what's going on with the random photos of pillows in the thread screen?!?!?!

IMG_20170423_125919.jpg

IMG_20170423_130405_404.jpg

IMG_20170423_143653.jpg

Came back from my mini honeymoon to the BEST package EVERRRR (& my only Spring Sale purchase)! I hyped this up so much that my husband will probably be keeping tabs on me as to whether I touch any of it or not (I "explained" the price tag with the extremely limited quantities angle ๐Ÿ˜‚), and leave it as a collector's item.. that's so not me, though.. the colors in this collection are RIGHT up my alley.

Also stopped in to CVS for some basics..

IMG_20170423_143732.jpg

Then was convinced to spend more on Maybelline to get $5 extra bucks ๐Ÿ™„ I'm super super obsessed with the Age Rewind Illuminator, omg it has made my face makeup look AWESOME lately!

The vault is so beautiful! I'm glad you got it.Also hope you had fun and congrats on the honeymoon!  ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke

Thank you so much @MariekeBT! I am shocked I was able to get it on the first try through the Sephora App! I will definitely use it again for these types of pre-releases because it was so easy and not stressful. And thank you, we definitely did have fun on our lil honeymoon! โค๏ธ

Holy sh*t!  I wanted the vault and one of the bags sooooo bad!    I am so happy you snagged them, girl!   I was able to get everything I wanted except the bags, but the vault is such a good value!   Enjoy!

Also....Did you say Honeymoon?   Congrats, girl!   @KatieKabam

Thank you @Tamara76! I am soooo happy I got it, too! I am happy you got what you want/are getting assistance to get the rest, too!!!

And yeah! We got married last week and my in-laws (gotta get used to the new terminology!) put us up in a huuuuge cabin in the woods on 26 acres with a pond and a 6-person hot tub! lol it was perrrrrrrfect! Thank you so much!

1 Reply
testing