cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

@Tamara762 out of the 3 bags are available on UD's Canadian site. Do you want me to get something for you?

OMG!  You are an angel!  I PM'd you - Looks like there will be a restock on 4/27, but if next week is like the past one, I'm sure I'll miss it.

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  @veronika23

@Tamara76  pm'ed you back! I didn't know this would be so popular!

My undergrad degree is in Art History, so I couldn't stand to miss out on this one!  My hubby is from NYC and he's a little older than me, so he grew up when Basquiat and Keith Haring were all over the city. โค๏ธ

Thanks again, girl!  @veronika23

@Tamara76oh oh ok cool! I've never heard of him so I didn't know how popular he was. 

Happy to help! Heart

Sorry our prices suck ๐Ÿ˜ž

That is the Best UD haul ever!!!! Love it all!!! @KatieKabam 

Anonymous Insider

WOW @KatieKabam I LOVE IT!! I saw this, the colors look so beautiful and UD has some of the best shadows!! Amazing value, way to go!! I love that this collectors box can be hung from the wall, they thought of everything!! Congrats on your marriage, mini honeymoon (I've been married for six years...I'm still waiting on one of those lol ๐Ÿ˜› maybe if I didn't spend so much on makeup HA ๐Ÿ˜› :)! ) Enjoy all that beauty, let us know how the collection is!! XO

HAHAH! Funny because I was slightly broke for my mini honeymoon since I bought this a few days before we left LOL. Thankfully, my in-laws put us up in a big cabin for the weekend so I didn't need much spending money ๐Ÿ˜‰ & thank you so much @Anonymous!

What an amazing vault @KatieKabam! This really was the perfect way to come home from your mini honeymoon ๐Ÿ˜„

Anonymous Insider

ITS HAUL TIME / SALE TIME!!! :

images.jpeg

SEPHORA :

fullsizeoutput_20f.jpeg

SEPHORA DETAILS :

Spoiler
Cosmocube Mixing Palette, Sephora Collection The Escapader Makeup Bag, Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray, Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Gloss in Rah Rah!, Pretty Thing, & Moonglow, MUFE Star Lit Powder Frozen Purple, ABH Aurora Highlight Palette, Sephora Collection The Cleanse : Daily Brush Cleaner (NO ALCOHOL, Dries in seconds and cleans AMAZING...I will be buying as many as I can find...its a game changer!!!), Sephora Collection Sweet Perspective PRO Brush #47, Sephora Collection Line Up Makeup Tape, Sephora Collection Cloud Cover Large Powder Puff, Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush in the color : Incandescent Electra (Brand NEW shade)

GWP: KVD Lovecraft 100 point perk, Dior Poison Girl 250 point perk, YSL The Shock Volumizing Mascara 100 point perk, Marc Jacobs Gloss in the shade RAH RAH

fullsizeoutput_210.jpeg

Close up of the NEW Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush in the color : Incandescent Electra (Brand NEW shade) love this color!! I have all of the original blush shades from Hourglass so I am excited to start collecting the new shades!!

ULTA :

fullsizeoutput_212.jpeg

ULTA DETAILS :

Spoiler
PUR Cosmetics Joystick Exfoliating Deep-Pore Cleanser (I went back and forth between this one and the Tarte one, but ultimately bought this one off of reviews), Lorac I love brunch Alter Ego Lip Gloss Barista, NYX Glitter Primer, Lorac Pirates of the Caribbean Cheek Palette, Becca Multi-Tasking Perfecting Powder Beige, Nail Polish my daughter "HAD" to have - she is 3 ๐Ÿ™‚ Loreal Ever Fresh Shampoo & Conditioner, Revlon Brush, Batiste Dry Shampoo Sweetie.

The Hourglass blush is soooo pretty! I must restrain my twitchy fingers!

It's all so pretty!  I didn't see the strawberry brush - Will have to snag it next time!  

I hope you ๐Ÿ’—Aurora, too!   @Anonymous

I recently bought like 5 of those Marc Jacobs lipglosses. The first one I bought, started stinking at week 5. Like cheese or gym or something like that ๐Ÿ˜ž It is gross. I wish I did not throw away my packaging so I could return it. The other 4 is super new so we will see if this is a pattern. 

Ewwww my NARS lipglosses used to do that @aydasu They'd get stinky before I got 1/4 of the way through the tube.

Was it the old formula? Is the new formula better? 

Companies should only do minis ๐Ÿ˜„ So we can buy more colors and actually finish them before they go bad. 

@aydasu Yup it was the old formula, quite a few years ago. I'm not sure if the new one is better though I stopped buying them after it happened a few times! 

Yes I find it very hard to go through a whole product, and sometimes I just want to sample a color. It'd be awesome if they made minis and let us mix and match our perfect set ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Anonymous Insider

@xcicee @aydasu I think that is the old formula...I haven't tried the old ones but I LOVE / am obsessed with the new formula!! During the sale I bought the ones below including the mini's which are perfect for using up and throwing in your purse!! I ordered the full size 3 - piece set with the bag, but it won't be here till tomorrow. These are the ones I own now...I have not had any streaking in the formula. I have noticed some formula's like the Too Faced Peach Glosses if I use too much to try to get more pigment it makes it settle into fine lines and get streaky, but not with my MJ glosses as of yet. 

fullsizeoutput_217.jpeg

Set on the way:

fullsizeoutput_21d.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Sugar Sugar and Rah Rah! are my favorites so far...I love Sugar Sugar to put on top of any of my nudes (especially over Tarte Beach Bum - YES!!) and Rah Rah! I love on its own, its the perfect coral shade for summer that is my go - to shade. I will use it as a topper for my coral lipsticks too!! I'm working on collecting them all, I love this new MJ formula TOO much ๐Ÿ˜›

So how old are your full sizes? Do you think this smell thing only happened to mine or are yours older than 5 weeks and still smell minty great? 

Anonymous Insider

@aydasu Oh no, I missed the part about a smell, thats horrible!! I have had one of them (not pictured) for about three months and it smells the same. The only thing I can think of is that if you mixed your glosses with your lipstick that could probably contribute. I am pretty OCD so whenever I am at Sephora I grab a handful of those lip gloss applicators to use when I want to put a gloss on top of a lipstick. Other then that maybe you got a bad one?? The only time I have ever noticed a bad "smell" with a lipgloss is with those brush tip applicators. Last month I threw out every brush wand lipgloss I own. Every time I went to use one they smelled horrible. I will keep you posted on the ones I have and definitely not throw any of the boxes away just in case I experience the same thing. Thanks for the heads up!! XO

Great! Yes please keep your boxes and receipt ๐Ÿ˜„ It would hurt me more if someone else throws the boxes and get stuck with a gone bad product โค๏ธ

5 Replies
testing