cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

I see.

The formula of MJ is flawless indeed, I love it, but smell got terrible in week 5. I also got the minis set of 4 and the gwp rahrah as well. They are 2 weeks and 1 week old in that order so we shall see ๐Ÿ˜„

That Sephora brush is so cute @Anonymous! I've been tempted by that and the Lorac cheek palette. Enjoy all your goodies ๐Ÿ˜„

Anonymous Insider

@Mcakes The Lorac cheek palette was a no brainer - I love and have all of the Lorac highlighters & blushes - they are fantastic!!! Every time Sephora comes out with an LE brush I get it every time, if I don't like it I return it but I haven't had that happen yet!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Sephora haul

sephora haul.jpg

Spoiler
Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy
Sephora Favorites Beauty After Last Call
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip & Liner
Frosted Light Voyager bag
Face Time brush set
Formula X High Frequency
Sephora MicroSmooth Illuminator "light beam"
Sparkle & Shine mirror
MUFE Artist shadows 2 & 3 palettes
I'm happy with all of this!
got random samples too, not pictured.
(some had to be separate orders due to OOS situations)

@wickedlollipop What do you think of the frosted light voyager bag (quality, design, etc)? I was thinking of picking it up to give as a birthday gift but didn't 100% love the perforations. It is such a good price with the sale, though. 

@lmi82 I actually like it more than I thought I would. The holes are definitely different and I was not sure about that aspect as well. they do go all the way through. this would not be a good bag to store loose bobby pins or anything similar in as I'm sure they'd fall out the holes. the holes are slightly smaller than an average pencil. none of my eyeliners will fit through the holes, but one skinny eye brush I have sort of fit through partly. now that its here in front of me, I like the way the holes look though. the material seems to be some sort of synthetic but is thick so hopefully it won't fall apart that quickly (but also its not heavy at all so good for travel I'd say). I do like the holographic type shimmer effect it has. I also like that the opening has that metal frame similar to some handbags so it does stay open once it is opened. I'm not that into the tassel pull closure thing but its ok. I might store nail polish in it. It looks like it might hold 8-10 nail polishes or so. or maybe I'll use it for something else! not sure! 

@wickedlollipop Thank you! 

Anonymous Insider

Oh sweet, did you get the lip set on sale?! I tried to grab it but it was gone...what an AWESOME deal!! I love a deal!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I tried to grab that mirror too, but it was too late!! @wickedlollipop Great scores!!

@Anonymous yeah I think all of these were with the sale code applied except the MUFE #2 which I had wanted but missed so waited until it popped as available again in my loves list. Also, I recently realized I collect mirrors! haha. but I do, I have a collection of different ones now, but its fun, I like to use a different one each day for variety and it brightens my mood. but the lip set is really cool, I can use almost all! its a great set! and yeah, a great deal!

OMG y'all this week was so crazy at work (literally 14 hour days Monday through Saturday) that I didn't even unbox any packages until Thursday night and didn't have time to post anything until today.

*Sidenote:  The UPS dude told my hubby that I'm slacking because I only had one package delivered Friday - I think I may have a little problem - lol!

Ulta:

galifornia.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
2.  Pedi-Scrub
3.  Samples
4.  Sexy Smooth Hair Spray
5.  2x Soap and Glory Skin Smoothie
6.  2X Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Deep Conditioner
7.  Benefit Galifornia - So sad the gold overspray vanished the instant I swiped it with my brush ๐Ÿ˜ž
8.  Becca Sunlit Bronzer in Bali Sands - OMG - LOVE!
9.  2X ABH Brow Wiz Pencils - I think these were half off for the 21 Days of Beauty
10.  Strivectin SD

Sephora:

IMG_0393.JPG

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Verb Ghost Oil
2.  NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer

GWP:
1.  KVD ELL 100 Point Perk
2.  Samples
3.  NO PROMO because I added the Jo Malone mini and immediately got an oos notice as soon as I placed my order, so I immediately called the Rouge line to see about adding another sample, but they said it was already too late - they gave me points, but it's not the same. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Glamour Dolls:

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0396.JPG

IMG_0397.JPG

Spoiler
1. Donut Lip Gloss in Weirdough

*OMG - How cute is that packaging!?!?  I added this on for my daughter when I pre-ordered the Lisa Frank Unicorn Brushes and I it did not disappoint - Adorable!

Sephora:

rougesale.jpg

Spoiler
So sad the sale event started on Tuesday because it was such a hectic day that my daughter and I didn't get to the store until 8 pm and didn't have a chance to bring friends since we're both Rouge, but luckily they still had some totes
1.  UD Naked Skin Foundation
2.  Sunday Riley Luna Oil
3.  beautyblender Solid Cleanser
4.  Drunk Elephant Rise + Glow Set
5.  Totes

Body Shop and NYX:

nyxbodyshop.jpg

Spoiler
We were super excited to see that a NYX store and Body Shop opened near Sephora!
1.  NYX Blush
2.  NYX Eyeshadow
3.  NYX Blue Eyeliner
4.  NYX Pink Eyeliner - Don't recall the shades of any of these and everything is put away already ๐Ÿ˜ž
4.  2X Body Shop Summer Waves - OMG!  So pretty!  It's a multi-use bronzer/highlight/eye shadow and supposedly it's been around for a long time, but I've never seen it before - love!
5.  Body Shop Grapefruit Lip Balm
6.  Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel
7.  Body Shop British Rose Body Butter
8.  Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Hand Cream
9.  Free Postcard from Kate Spade - so cute!

Sephora:

rougesale2.jpg

Spoiler
Online Sale Haul:
1. Sunday Riley Power Couple
2.  Phyto Huile D'Ales
3.  NARSissist Loaded Palette
4.  DE Rise + Glow Set
5.  Glamglow Volcasmic
6.  Samples

Ulta:

ultar.jpg

Spoiler
OMG!  I got all of this using points and a 20% code for like $3.86!!!!!!!
1.  3X Daily Concepts Konjac Sponges
2. Too Faced Natural Love Palette
3.  Buxom Divine Goddess Illuminator
4.  Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray
5.  Samples
6.  Clinique GWP Take the Day Off
7.  Tarte Shape Tape
8.  Ulta Rainbow Highlighter
9.  Givenchy Dahlia Divin Nectar
10.  Models Own Highlighter - LOVE!
11.  Clinique Smart Custom Repair
12.  Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels

*There was a casualty in this order, though, let's take a moment of silence for the 2nd Rainbow Highlighter I ordered:
IMG_0417.JPG

Macy's:
clinique.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1. Moisture Surge Intense

GWP:
1.  GWP Bag - So cute!
2.  Lancome Regenrie Lift Foil Samples

JCP and SiJCP:

sijcpsale.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Beach Goddess Bikini Bag
2.  I'm Really a Mermaid Bikini Bag
3.  Bite LOVE Set
4.  Sephora Favorites Blushing Beauty Set
5.  Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
6.  Sephora Strawberry Makeup Blenders
7.  KVD Lip Liner in Lovecraft
8.  Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Lipstick in Salt Lyfe
9.  Becca Prismatic Amethyst for my daughter
10.  beautyblender Solid Cleanser

GWP:
1.  Tote
2.  Hoola Contour Stick DS
3.  Philosophy Daily Regimin DS Set

The strawberry makeup sponges are the absolute cutest, but the glare in my pic does not do them justice:
http://www.sephora.com/wild-bunch-sponge-set-P417255?skuId=1893536&icid2=products%20grid:p417255

@Tamara76 I love how your hubby and UPS guy take your deliveries lightly! Sometimes I feel ridiculous placing so many orders when my local Sephora is 20 minutes away. But my newest mailman is really sweet, and we've "bonded" - lol!

I don't know why, but I love relationships when you can tease someone about something that might be offensive, but it's not taken that way.

PS. I knew that the gold spray would disappear on GALifornia, but there was a secret part of me hoping that it would last a little longer. It's a beautiful and unique colour at least! I haven't touched mine yet, I need to admire it more!

I'm in love with the Models Own highlighters too ๐Ÿ˜„ Seriously a hidden gem!

You were my inspiration, girl!  You kept posting them so I got curious!  Lol!  I love it!   @Mcakes

Anonymous Insider

@Tamara76 You go girl, thats a HAUL!! I'm glad to hear that the UPS guy talks to your husband too - mine and my husband are always joking about my Sephora boxes. I found that Ultra rainbow highlighter the other day, its in my cart right now!! We have such similar taste, we buy almost the same exact things!! Enjoy all of that gorgeousness!! XOXO

LOL!  Thanks!   Yes - We definitely have similar taste!   ๐Ÿ˜˜   @Anonymous

Always love your hauls @Tamara76 and the UPS comment made me laugh so much ๐Ÿ˜‰

I went into Sephora after work on tuesday and had to wait in a long line - I only stayed because I was exchanging. I regret not asking the people around me if they were Rouge or not because at least I would had taken advantage of that one little early access perk!

Thanks! @lisainprogress  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

I much prefer the weekend events so I can bring a friend or my niece, too.

cool haul! I love that donut lip gloss! its adorable!!... ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!  @wickedlollipop  xoxo

I'm so excited!! I've been very curious about the Balm highlights! I have so many highlights that I wanted to use some up before I buy more, but I couldn't resist. Nordstrom rack has this for only $12! @alexasteph

IMG_7173.JPG

That's certainly a steal @pinyo! I've always wanted to try Mary-Lou! It looks like a perfect light gold

testing