cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Anonymous Insider

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

@pinyo Oh I'm SO BEYOND excited you shared this!! I haven't been able to decide on anything to use my Ulta coupon on...the only thing I want in this collection is this palette. I too have WAY too many blushes & highlights BUT I have every single Lorac highlighter and blush from the new collection...they are fantastic. A palette will be so much easier to use also!! Thanks so much for sharing!! I love when I get crafty and get the price down to nothing - YOU GO GIRL!!!

I felt like such a bada** getting this for free haha. I think all of the colors in this palette are new and exclusive, so maybe this would be a great addition to your collection! @Anonymous

I love that the palette is super slim too! I don't know how fragile their powders are, but it's otherwise great for travel! 

You're making me want this lol. Whyyyyyyy

I feel your pain! I don't think you need this, but it's pretty darn amazing! The quality seems superb and is super buttery. The packaging just threw me over the edge. It was too hard to photograph, but the plastic sleeve is super cool too! They put different phases of the moon  @Mcakes

Hi hi!

I went to Tokyo near the end of March until the beginning of April and all I bought was eyeliner and mascara lol. Japanese mascara and eyeliner are some of my favorite items ever!

upload_7605055326037831264.jpg

Basically got every color between brown and black ever. Including black-brown xD

upload_4444194213848005802.jpg

upload_4190384319396874756.jpg

upload_5997266454626192181.jpg

My Sephora sale haul! Some of these were in my cart for ages and I finally bought them. 

Items are:

- Sephora Weekender travel case
- Sunday Riley Luna Oil
- NARS Loaded Palette
- NARS Banc de Sable highlight palette
- Sephora Pro highlighter Brush #98

- Tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eyeshadow and Highlight Palette

- Hourglass Ambient Powder in Diffused Light
- Youth to the People Kale, Green Tea, and Spinach cleanser

Also got the tote! It's so cute.

This is an amazing haul!   @flyte  Enjoy!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I spy Dolly Wink eyeliner and mascara. ๐Ÿ˜„

XOXO,
Marieke

Beautiful hauls! 

I have been holding out on that NARS palette, you yours and others photos have been making it difficult haha. Great haul!

I finally got to an Ulta while on a weekend away to the States. I have a few things that I want from the Sephora sale so stuck more or less with Ulta exclusives. 

Some of the bath bombs and the Tarte palette are a gift for my teenage cousin. Yes, I bought three shape tapes lol, two in my normal colour and one a shade darker in case I fake tan at some point over the summer. 

IMG_4843.JPG

Sounds like I need to check out the bath bombs at Ulta!

@ashlynaf There were quite a few brands to check out and a buy two get three deal was a great incentive to try a new brand. They all smelled really nice, hopefully they give a nice spa feel to my next bath lol!

Anonymous Insider

@missjeanie I love this haul!! I can't leave Ulta without a handful of those bath bombs ๐Ÿ™‚ I love my it brushes and everything else you picked out...AWESOME HAUL!!!

@Anonymous Thanks! I've only had a travel size of a few of the IT brushes until now. I've been debating back and forth on brands upon brands of brushes and the company supporting the look good feel better program pushed me to purchase. I haven't tried any of the bath bombs yet but am looking forward to them, they smell wonderful and we're a much better deal than the lush I've used in the past. 

It was really so much fun to get to shop in a store I rarely get to!

Anonymous Insider

@missjeanie I agree, that program is wonderful and a great way to support other women. The Sephora brushes and It Cosmetics brushes are my favorite. I don't think you will regret your decision!! I don't have a Lush in my area since I moved (pains me so much ๐Ÿ˜ž lol) but I don't mind the money I am saving ๐Ÿ˜› I wouldn't say they are not as nice as the lush but they do a great job - you can't beat the price and they normally have them on a deal!! Enjoy your goodies!!

A few goodies from Sephora, Ulta and GLAMGLOW direct plus a couple of perks and promos

DSC02665 (2).JPG

@HookedOnBeauty2, is that the Kevyn Aucoin highlighter promo? I got it too and I'm really liking the highlight. It's more subtle than a Becca highlight but when it catches the light it's really really pretty. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT yes those are the KA highlighters ๐Ÿ™‚ I can't wait to try them!

I love that Caudalie mist and the MJ dew drop!

@ashlynaf I agree, the Caudalie is a re-purchase because I loved it so much. So far I only used the dew drops mixed with my MJ Remarcarable foundation. I will try it as a highlighter next.

Anonymous Insider

I spy the Marc Jacobs dew drops!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Highlight HEAVEN!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @HookedOnBeauty2

testing