cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

@pinyo can you take a picture? mine looks pretty straight

Yeah I'll share a photo when I get home ๐Ÿ™‚  thank you! @Blackwhiskey

wow, gorgeous photos!! Heart i can't wait to get mine. that red shade is calling me!!

Little mirror so I can get closer when I do my brows and stuff like that. The lighting is abysmal-you can use it as a night light (maybe) and that's about it. I bought it for the cute factor though since I already have a gigantic light-up mirror, so that's no problem. 

Also my first order with Sugarpill. The gold lipstick looks terrible on me but it's fun. The lashes are a LOT bigger than I expected them to be. I'll break them out for a girls night or something. 

IMG_3182.JPG

IMG_3187.JPG

@starsandbucks  What a fun haul!  That mirror is amazing is Sugarpill is such a cute brand!  Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

@starsandbucks, How do you like the mirror? It looks wonderful! 

@starsandbucks I really like the mirror! I think I should maybe get something like that since my room tends to be pretty dark. Somehow my makeup still turns out okay though. ๐Ÿ˜„

XOXO,
Marieke

Wanted to share what I got from the Sephora sale plus one item from Nordies! I may get a couple of other things before it's all said and done. IMG_2108.JPG

-3 Sephora sheet masks - 2 avocado and 1 pomegranate

-Armani Luminous Silk

-Armani Crema Nuda

-MJ highliner in earthquake 

-Milk cream shadow in After Party

-Clinique bottom lash mascara 

-Surratt blushes in Barbe a Papa and Chaleur

-Shiseido cottons

-not pictured: Brazilian Bum Bum Cream

-point perk is SK II Facial Essence 

Did you check your point perk date? Mine was expired.

I really like the Shiseido Facial Cottons, they're super soft on the skin and make me feel really luxurious! I've heard great things about Surratt blushes so I hope you enjoy them and I'd love to hear your thoughts. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke
Anonymous Insider

@ashlynaf Great choices for the sale!!! I need to try those cottons I hear they are the best!! XO Enjoy your haul!!

I'm jumping up and down over my pseudo haul! 

IMG_6946.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_6943.JPG

IMG_6945.JPG
Spoiler
So when I saw this online I was like omg, must have!! I'm not one to be suckered in for packaging alone, but the online pics killed me! Anyway, as much as I wanted it, I was determined to not pick it up because I have to downsize, I need to save money, and I have far too many blushes and highlights (it's getting overwhelming!). I hemmed and hawed, trying to be resolute! Then. I was like. Wait. Wait... WAIT! (Lightbulb! Ding!) Woohoo! Went to the stores...they surprisingly had it. I went to the register, beaming! I used my 20% off (which I was going to give away...I really have no more space for makeup). Brought it down to $24. Then! I, for the first time ever, cashed in some points. Brought it down to $7. THEN! I was like excuse me ma'am! I've got a $10 credit also! Wahoooo! Finally used that credit I've had since last summer! So I got this amazing beauty for free! And still have $3 leftover. 

Cheers to my first Lorac purchase! 

@pinyo  Love it!  That is a deal worth running for!

tumblr_m85e0xJ6CZ1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Ahahah @Tamara76 that was a perfect response ๐Ÿ˜„

That's amazing! Really put all those credits and points to use. The palette is very pretty so enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜„ 

XOXO,
Marieke

@pinyo Does it count as a purchase if it was free?? That's awesome. I ordered this, the eyeshadow palette, and one lip shade. I used my 20% off too, but Ulta tends to take forever to get things to me so hopefully it arrives next week! 

@alexasteph I'm not sure, but I definitely think it counts as a win! 

Which lip color did you get?

@pinyo I got Me-Hearties. 

So pretty! The gloss in the tube reminds me of bites rose pearl! @alexasteph

i bought this and the eyeshadow palette, shoul be arriveing tomorrow!

So excited to see you play with them @Blackwhiskey your makeup is always spot on! 

I was tempted to get the eyeshadow palette too, but I'll have to live viacriously through you. I swatched the shimmers, so buttery and beautiful! I wish I could own just the shimmers (especially the blue one and treasure โค๏ธโค๏ธ)

13 Replies
testing