cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Anonymous Insider

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

I thought so too!! I'm kicking myself for not doing the Tarte during the F&F sale but I wanted to swatch it first - see how the shadows were. At least I still got it for less then retail ๐Ÿ™‚ The Nars palette is totally my colors and will be a "go to" palette for sure!!! @Mcakes Thanks for the love ๐Ÿ˜›

Ulta, Sephora haul

20170418_184927.jpg

20170418_185052.jpg

20170418_185013.jpg

Love this haul!  I caved on the Bite set, too! @angel7594

I must have picked up and put down that Bite set a million times today lol. I went for the Sephora Mixology palette instead. You know me, it's all about the eyeshadow palettes ๐Ÿ˜› But now I really want to run back and get it ๐Ÿ˜ž Cashew is amazing!

@angel7594,

Such good picks!  I hope you enjoy them all!  ๐Ÿ™‚ So nice that you got the bag, too!  Yay!

Thank you @tsavorite โค

Anonymous Insider

Beautiful haul, I love your picks!! Those are all on my loves list/want list!! ๐Ÿ˜›  What is the Nars mini?? @angel7594

@Anonymous,  Thank you! The Nars mini is a multi stick in the orgasm shade. I got it as an email gwp coupon from Ulta. ๐Ÿ™‚

Went in store today and was so happy to come across this Sephora Favorites set. It's a new Give Me Some Nude Lip Set. I love minis bc I never finsh a full size. The glosses are ABH in Kristen, MJ in Sugar Sugar, Nars Bound, Tarte Revealed, TF Spice Girl, and UD is a liquid lip in Trivial.  The Shiseido eye masks are great. I see results every time I use them. 

IMG_6030.JPG

What a great set! The colors look so pretty.

Anonymous Insider

@mishanyc Oh I hope I can find this at my store!! Was it at the JCP or regular Sephora? I'm collecting all of the mini Marc Jacobs lip glosses - they are my favorite and the smaller size is perfect!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Beautiful picks!! ๐Ÿ™‚

@Anonymous Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ It was at a freestanding Sephora not SiJCP.  They had them displayed along the line to the cashier.  

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much @mishanyc I'm going to call my Sephora in the morning and find out if they have it!! I need a reason to come in and shop ๐Ÿ˜› LOL ๐Ÿ˜›

Ah, looking at everyone's stuff makes me want to BUY. The order I placed at 2am is set to get here tomorrow; I am excited! *carves out tiny spot on the web for my measly haul*

haha you and I are in the same boat. I love this group excitement over new products though!

ashlynaf You should get something soon!

IMG_9110.JPG

This is what I've got for this month, minus two exchangesโ€”

Spoiler

L to R, T to B:

• Ardell faux mink lashes (BOGO 50% off at ULTA, used the second for one of the value packs with glue and applicator)
  • Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment (for primer/foundation mixing)
  • Peter Thomas Roth mask sampler (for a friend)
  • Givenchy Prisme Libre Travel Loose Powder
  • Kevyn Aucoin The Neo Bronzer in Siena
  • Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders 250PPs (can already tell I like this and am contemplating how to work the AHA gel into my regimen)
  • Urban Decay Vice Vintage Lipstick Capsule Collection in Plague and Asphyxia
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil 100PP
  • cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
  • Two unexciting Maybelline lip colors from ULTA (also BOGO 50%)โ€”a black lipstick that's too sheer and an okay nude lip paint)
  • Jack Black Sunguard SPF 45
  • It's Skin Mini Bebe Hand Cream in Cherry Blossom (for said friend)
  • Marc Jacobs O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara in Garnet (imagining creamy rose shimmer and bronze liner)
  • Dr. Jart+ Premium BB in Light-Medium
  • Deluxe sample of the Shiseido IBUKI Sleep Mask (which I like to say smells like powder-scented deodorant and feels like lube)
  • Atelier Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue 100PP (relatively generous)

Left out the "deluxe" sample from my last order, the SK-II RNA Power Eye Cream. Definitely deluxe brand more than size. โ˜บ๏ธ Too bad it has parabens, but maybe it'll turn me into Cate Blanchett.

IMG_7431.JPG

I picked up the Bite set that has been sold out online at the Rouge sale today. For some reason they forgot to give me the tote, and I forgot to ask for one. The UD singles and sample set are from Ulta last week (I'm just getting around to opening a bunch of mail), and the polishes are from spacenk. I actually ordered five polishes from spacenk, but they only sent me two for some reason. The order is still listed as "being processed". I have yet to have an order from them go completely smoothly, not sure if this is the norm or not. I guess I'll wait a while longer and then contact them about it.

IMG_4248.JPGMy purchases at SIJCP for the vib sale. Sunday Riley Sunday school set and bite beauty Love, Bite lip set. Also some freebies, the SA threw in an extra! I did notice the Sunday Riley set us $5 more at SIJCP not sure why as it looks the same as the one online for $60. Not pictured the black cloth bag.

I missed the Bite set, I am still kicking myself for keeping it in basket. Hopefully it will come back in stock!

Did you check in your local physical sephora store? They had it in stock at mine.

I will do that, Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š 

testing