cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

@Anonymous Oh yes lots of highlighters in my hauls!!

IMG_20170418_163442_037.jpg

First par t of my haul. I've been really into these type of blushes, stippling, for foundation. I tried the elf blush and it worked amazingly but I wanted something more heavy priced, with better bristles, I hope this is it, we'll see tomorrow. 

I've nbever tried the bite agave mask so I hope I love it!

Alsoooo bought me some DE skincare, this is my third bottle , hadn't bought it in a while. And I finally took the plunge and took a favorite powder of mine, lm translucent powder, I have the super mini version that was a 100 pt perk or something, i dk where it came from lol but now i havce the full sized! yay ๐Ÿ˜„ i can't wait for my 2nd part to come in.

@Blackwhiskey I got that same lip mask just two days ago! I'm really liking it so far and it's making my lips super soft. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

I hope you love the Bite lip mask, it's an amazing product! 

Anonymous Insider

@Blackwhiskey Please, please update us on the brush, I LOVE Sephora brushes. I have so many brushes from the high to the low end but I find I like and reach for my Sephora brushes the most. I love them. I saw these in my store but I was on the fence. Please let me know what you think!!! XO ๐Ÿ™‚

@Anonymous i meant to reply sooner but i couldn't sign in on through my phone. I love the brush, my foundation which wasn't working with other applicators worked well with this one, blends really nice, no streaking either.

Anonymous Insider

@Blackwhiskey Thank you SO much for getting back to me...I've been sitting on my cart ๐Ÿ˜› I added both of the brushes to my loves list - thankfully you cleared up which brush it is!! I'm going to pick up the same one you got and give it go. I think for summer especially it will work well with the foundations I use. I'm excited to try it out!! Thanks again!! XOXO

i've had my eye on this one, there's a similar one that is slanted so if i like this and i tell you about it dont get that one ! lol i think this one is no. 49 but ill check, and i'll update tomorrow on its performance when i do this in the morning. ^_^

@Anonymous

Today was a happy makeup day!

Sephora 15% sale, in-store purchases

Photo Apr 18, 7 36 33 PM.jpg

Spoiler

โ€ข Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder in 001Nude Glow (this one pulled rose gold on my skin tone)

โ€ข Hourglass Vanish Stick Foundation

โ€ข Hourglass Lip Stylo in Peacemaker

โ€ข COVER FX Illuminating Setting Spray

โ€ข Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Kiss Cupuacu Lip Butter

โ€ข Bite Beauty Lip Mask

โ€ข Marc Jacobs Highliners in (Sunset, Earthquake)

โ€ข Marc Jacobs Lip gloss in Sugar Sugar

Photo Apr 18, 7 36 50 PM.jpg

Muse Beauty pre-order, my Viseart palettes finally arrived!! 

Photo Apr 18, 7 29 13 PM.jpg

Last but not least, I picked up one of the MAC deep nude lip kits in Yash/Stripdown

Photo Apr 18, 7 38 28 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 18, 7 40 37 PM.jpgL, R: lipstick on top of lip liner, lipstick, lipliner

Yay!  Happy makeup day, indeed!  I am so loving the Nuance Viseart palette - Hope you love yours, too!  @MiaM7

The Viseart palettes are very pretty! I believe they just got to us a few days ago and I've been eyeing them off and on. I really don't need eyeshadow since I don't use it often, but it's so pretty! 

XOXO,
Marieke

I love every product in this haul! Have you used the Cover FX spray yet? I'm so curious about it. 

Not yet, I sprayed in store and it looked nice.  I am excited to see how it wears throughout the day!

Anonymous Insider

@MiaM7 I can't believe I am saying this but I don't have a single one of those palettes ๐Ÿ˜ž . I always forget about them because they are never in any of my Sephora stores...NOT THIS TIME mama is ordering the bunch during the sale!! Beautiful Marc Jacobs picks, I love his line so much!! Great haul!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Beautiful haul! I'm so tempted to get Nuance during the sale; please let us know how you like the Viseart palettes! ๐Ÿ™‚

@myumew @Anonymous I used my Nuance palette this morning to create a soft pinky eye look, and it was so beautiful! I definitely think these shadows work with some brushes better than others.  I like applying the shimmers with my finger, then using a brush to blend.

Anonymous Insider

I popped in my JCP Sephora today just because I wanted the sale event bag :P. Its not a tote this year, its an actual purse/sholder bag which I was SO happy about (its the little things right?!) I have three little girls so these are perfect for throwing things into when we go out. I didn't go crazy but I picked up a few things...

Here is my mini haul :

fullsizeoutput_1e0.jpeg

Spoiler
Benefit Hoola Quckie Contour Stick, 3 Samples from F.A.B. & Sephora Event Bag (not pictured) are all GWP's

Sephora Favorites Refresh, Set, Glow (JCP Exclusive) $42 originally - was on sale for $21 - plus the extra 15% made this set only $17.85!! This set has the Mini Luna Sonic Cleansing Device which sells for $40 - major score!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

fullsizeoutput_208.jpeg

Spoiler
fullsizeoutput_20d.jpeg
The included Travel Bag has a nice strap on it!!

Tarte Make Believe In Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette :

fullsizeoutput_1e8.jpeg

NARS Loaded Eyeshadow Palette :

fullsizeoutput_1f2.jpeg

Spoiler
Includes a small look booklet with 3-4 looks...

fullsizeoutput_1ff.jpeg

Marc Jacobs Matte Gel Eye Crayon in 55 Mist Me? + Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in Diamond Dust :

fullsizeoutput_201.jpeg

I love everything about this haul!  Hope you enjoy all your goodies - your photos are lovely!  ๐Ÿ™‚  @Anonymous

@Anonymous I got the matte gel highliner in Earthquake for my lower lash in and I'm really loving it! I've tried everything and this is the only thing that actually stays for more than an hour. Definitely thinking about picking up another one. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke

The NARS palette is beautiful! Also, do you love that MJ light purple eyeliner. I was so close to purchasing it yesterday in the store, but I am holding out...and looking actively for a reason to stop holding out haha.

Such a great haul! The NARS palette is even more beautiful that I thought it was going to be.

testing