cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

@RoseCharlie Yep! The buy in is pretty high but I'm glad I got lots of GWP :D. My mom is looking for a new cleanser and toner so the Sisley samples may help her decide which cleanser and toner she wants to buy. ๐Ÿ™‚

What an awesome gift and outstanding gwp!  ๐Ÿ’—   @prti

@Tamara76 Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ’• I love collecting GWPs ๐Ÿ˜„

That's a very thoughtful gift and a great GWP on top. A win win.

@fatimamummy Thank you! I bought these from Sisley direct. I got a 5-piece GWP from purchasing $350 and I used the promo code "WELCOME" to get more GWPs ๐Ÿ™‚

Your mom is a lucky lady!  I'm so obsessed with that rose mask - I always keep it on hand.  Congrats on the saving ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@kso1225 Thank you! Hopefully I'll be able to go on a successful low-buy or no-buy in May.

(I can't promise a low-buy in April because of the Spring Sale :D)

Oh my gosh, what a GREAT GWP! I'm starting to look into this brand.

@imlostagain I love hoarding GWPs ๐Ÿ˜„ I've never tried any products from Sisley but hopefully my mom will like these ๐Ÿ™‚

That's some banging GWPs you got there, @prti! I agree, great choice for your mom- I also adore the black rose mask. I use it as a night time moisturizer, rather than a mask. Your mom would be thrilled to open your gift! ๐Ÿ˜„

@NarNarNars I love hunting down GWPs even though I already have no more space to store my samples ๐Ÿ˜„ 

I'm glad that you can use the black rose mask as a moisturizer. I'm pretty sure my mom wouldn't want to wash it off after 10 minutes after knowing the price ๐Ÿ˜„

Anonymous Insider

great choice! I really like the black rose mask. I'm on my 3rd tube.

@Anonymous Thank you! I had never tried any of Sisley's products so hopefully I picked good products from the brand. ๐Ÿ™‚

I found a Flower Contour Palette in my Easter Basket!   

IMG_0834.JPG

Spoiler
Sooooo surprised!   Hubby went to Walmart last week and asked if I needed anything.   I mentioned Flower highlight, but didn't expect him to find one.  My daughter was not with him so he said he asked 3 ladies in the makeup section what a highlight was - lol!
Anonymous Insider

Aww! How sweet! Good job hubby! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ The Flower highlight is pretty and who doesn't love cute Lindt chocolates. Enjoy @Tamara76! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That is so incredibly sweet ! @Tamara76 

What a great Easter Basket ๐Ÿฃ ๐Ÿฐ

Thank you!  I am enjoying all of it! ๐Ÿ’—   @imlostagain @Anonymous @fatimamummy

@Tamara76how sweet! And Lindt chocolate...mmm yummy! 

XOXO,
Marieke

Thank you!  ๐Ÿ˜˜ @MariekeBT

Awwww, he sure is a keeper, @Tamara76!! Annnddd Lindt chocolates? Man. Somebody had a mega awesome easter! ๐Ÿ˜‰

23 Replies
testing