cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Anonymous Insider

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

If I didn't have the originals I would be all over that palette - especially with 20% off. I need to start making a cart ASAP!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @mishanyc

Very nice haul @mishanyc! I have been resisting that Laura Geller palette but the 20% off may just push me over the edge ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@Mcakes I couldn't wait to use the palette today (even tho I was only going to supermarket) and love it.  I used the shade Ballerina and liked that I could easily build the intensity up if I wanted.  Let me know if you decided to take the plunge and get it with your 20% off.  

Went to Marshall's yesterday and stumbled upon this trio set of sprays from Ole Henriksen, I believe they had it during or around holiday time. Decided I'd be a fool not to get it as I already use their Truth Water, and I can incorporate the Nurture Me Water at night. The Grease Relief Water can be given to my cousin to try out as she's getting more into the brand.

Image result for ole henriksen facial water trio

It was on sale for $10.99! ๐Ÿ˜„

I also happened upon a pack of 8 honey Stroofwafels and 8 caramel Stroopwafels that I could also not pass up! ๐Ÿ˜›

UGH, I'm in LOVE with stroopwaffles!  We buy them fresh from a street vendor outside the Rembrandt museum in Amsterdam every time we go.  Delicious!  Wishing I had some now...

@lylysa haha omg stroopwafels are so delicious! I would have no self-control if I walked past a pack of those ๐Ÿ˜›

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

I had to reallllllly practice some self control and not buy up all the Stroopwafels there. My initial reaction was all "GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!"

I bought this set from OH direct at full price awhile ago. I saw them at TJ Maxx a month or so ago and picked up 2 more sets ๐Ÿ™‚

Hoard it all!!!

I'll be honest...I'm more psyched about your stroopwafel haul than the ole hahah 

Hahaha, I don't blame ya! I've never tried the honey ones, just the caramel ones, so I'm excited!

Anonymous Insider

@lylysa OH MY!! I wish I could get my hands on this set, it looks fantastic!! What a deal too!! MAJOR SCORE!!

It's on Ole's site for $10!

@lylysa mmmm Stroofwafels are so yummy! My goal is to go to the Netherlands so I can have a fresh one ๐Ÿ˜„ 

XOXO,
Marieke

Now THAT is a goal!

I had to control myself and only buy 2 boxes, there were at least 5 boxes of the caramel and bags of the mini Stroopwafels!!!

@lylysa I do have family there soo a side trip if I ever visit them is planned. Or better yet they can take me to their favorite place. ๐Ÿ˜„ Mmmm that's hard to resist! 

XOXO,
Marieke

OMG! Lucky you!!!!

That's awesome, and I bet they would have tons of great food recommendations!

I went a twee bit overboard on my Perricone order. I love their skin care lines so much! All full size (R to L): Face Finishing Moisturizer, Photo Plasma, Citrus Facial Wash, Intensive Pore Minimizing Toner, Intensive Pore Treatment, Skin Perfecting Serum. 
IMG_4436.JPG

Glad to see another Perricone fan!  I started using it before my wedding last year, and it has made a huge difference for me.  I recently ran out and re-stocked during their F&F Sale. I need to share my haul, but I got OVM day treatment and night serum, cold plasma, Face Finishing moisturizer (love) and Super berry supplement.  Also got a set from ulta 21 days with photo plasma - I really love it. Can't believe I missed a free cold plasma ($162!) during their F&F GWPs but I made out pretty well overall!!  @BunnieFace

Anonymous Insider

@BunnieFace WOW!! Now thats a serious haul!! I just picked up the 500 point perk from Perricone it will be my first time trying the brand. Looks like they must be really good!!!

Just a few cute things...the other set of Snow White eyeliners from Memebox (I like the tin because Snow looks like kind of a B), and Etude House Dreaming Swan eye shadow/blush and Etude House double-ended lip color (LOVE this). 

IMG_1085.JPGIMG_1087.JPG

1 Reply
testing