cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

The story is actually crazier than that but i'm feeling too lazy to go into detail.  

I picked this up for a friend! I didnt think I could get one since they were doing reservations and I arrived in Japan after it ended... but there were a few available to buy now that it was released!upload_156324335333235355.jpg

OMG!  This is amazing!  I have a few kitty lipsticks, but they are just for admiring, not to actually use - I'd do the same with the eyeshadows, too.  โค๏ธ

@franceslovesyou

@franceslovesyou this a very pretty set! That is a great friend of you to do that.

OH that haul is just too adorable!!!!  I love it!!!!  I haven't been able to use my cat lipstick.  I just open it periodically to look at it.  

@franceslovesyou how cute!! esp love the bag and box in the back ๐Ÿ™‚ what are the little colorful figurines on the box for?

They are little eye shadows! I'm not sure how easy these will be to use, but my friend will have to work that out. ๐Ÿ˜„

The Beach Balm (Sangria) and the Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow (Champagne) from the new Wander Beauty Secret Escape set.  The eyeshadow is a little more copper/rose gold colored than what is showing here. @tsavorite

IMG_1899.JPG

@Ispend2much6,  Thanks for the swatches!  ๐Ÿ™‚

You're welcome!

A Sephora haul with the Buxom mini lipgloss set. I was bummed the Marc Jacobs set was out of stock but wanted this set too so was happy to pick it up. Also got another Bite gloss in Champagne Pearl. I have Rose Pearl already and like it. Restocked on the Drunk Elephant and redeemed 100 points to try the SK-II. I used the 10% VIB code and ebates. And the little guy was a surprise.  It's an Easter bunny from Build A Bear from the fiancรฉ. 

IMG_5992.JPG

Cute haul and cuter bunny!   I can't image my hubby building me a bunny and dressing it in a little outfit like that - you've got a keeper!  โค๏ธ   @mishanyc

@mishanyc I waited too long for the Marc Jacobs set also, I would put it in my cart then take it out! I always kick myself for doing that and then itoes OOS, the Buxom set looks great!

@imlostagain It went oos fast.  I should've known better bc it's available online only.  If it comes back in stock I'll pm you!

Aww that bunny is too cute !

@mishanyc your bunny looks so dapper ๐Ÿ˜„ crease-less shirt, clean shoes, and some perfectly tied laces!

@whitepolkydots thank u lol.  He dressed him in the kitchen while I was playing on BT this morning. He knew that would keep me busy ๐Ÿ˜„

The clear makeup organizer is from Amazon. I liked it because I can keep my makeup brushes in the bathroom without worrying about feces flying around lol They said how our toothbrushes have them, so I needed something to keep my makeup brushes covered, and the container came with the purple beads.

I haven't purchased a binder in forever, but I ordered it from Amazon too so I can stay organized. Got some colorful pens to write with, also from Amazon. Planner is from At A Glance website. I feel like I'm in school again.

Bag is from Nastygal. I absolutely hate Nastygal now. I was one of the victims who purchased during their 70% off sale before their new takeover and got scammed. There's a lot of us. You can google it and read it on Sitejabber. I will never buy anything from that site again.

5.jpg4.jpg3.jpg2.JPG1.JPG

@meecheroo LOL i just remembered.. i saw your post last night and it made me so hungry for sweets that i left my laptop and forgot to say that i love your haul! ๐Ÿ˜„

Lol!

@meecheroo sorry to hear about the nastygal incident. ๐Ÿ˜ž It's a very pretty bag though! 

I do also love the brush container. I've been thinking of getting a bigger one since my collection has grown and I love that that one has a cover on top! 

XOXO,
Marieke
17 Replies
testing