cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

It brightened my day โค๏ธ Turned it right around. โค๏ธ 

Sephora and Shoppers.IMG_2715.JPG

Great haul!!

@Seymore3 I see a birthday gift in there so Happy (belated if it's passed) Birthday!! That Dior highlighter is gorgeous ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke

Few random purchases:)

Blog sale - MJ Siren palette + Becca quads as freebiesโค

IG - Tarte liner 'Splash' & Bobbi Brown Glow powders

Target - NYX Lip Lingerie clearanced down to $1.99!

IMG_2692.JPG

Sephora - MH Overnighter

They also made an oopsie and sent me a Bobbi Brown lipstick instead of my Strawberry lip balm. I called rouge line and they said keep the lipstick and they'll send my lipbalm:)

Ulta - Smashbox & Mario B Beauty steals

IMG_2694.JPG

@StephaniLynn I ordered that weekender too! I love the bold patterns. A little out of my comfort zone, but too pretty to resist. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke

That MJ palette is so gorgeous!

I finally got my LH Cosmetics order all the way from Sweden.  It took exactly 2 weeks to get to NYC from when it shipped, so I was really impressed with that.

This is the Infinity palette, which is meant to be used to create everything you need for face and body.  The more conservative side of me sees highlights, blushes and eyeshadows, but the website actually just calls them 6 "colors."  Either way, they are so smooth and I'm really impressed.  It's really perfect for travel.

The real surprise star though are these brushes!  I am obsessed!  They are so soft and I couldn't believe how easy it was to blend my eyeshadow today.  They're coming out with a couple new palettes at the end of March and if I decide to pick those up, I might have to get the eye brush kit as well!

FullSizeRender (8).jpg

Thanks for the mini-review starrysilver!  Linda's makeup is always so stunning, I'm glad to hear the products are worthy of her name!

unnamed.png

haul from tarte, sephora, and ulta.

Spoiler
tarte color correcting palette
tarte tarteist pro glitter liner in white gold
tarte magic wands brush set
abh brow pencil in ebony
abh brow gel
smashbox color correcting stick
make up forever 5 camouflage color correct
givenchy prisme libre loose powder in teffetas beige 

I didn't include skin care and samples because of laziness but I also bought farmacy new day gentle exfoliating grains, a tonymoly 3 step nose strip, and tatcha camellia cleansing oil

I'm thinking about buying a backup of the brushes because they're the softest and cutest things I've ever seen

What a fun haul!  Enjoy the brushes!  I really like mine, too! ๐Ÿ™‚   @aleishamaxime

These are very cute! If they're still around for the sale I may scoop them up ๐Ÿ˜„

I feel like I haven't had a haul in a while! Been buying mostly just one thing at a time. BUT - the Sephora rewards plus my birthday gift got me!

I'm a skincare junkie before makeup so I'm SO excited for this Perricone MD set. $98 value!? Wow!! My only purchase is the Drunk Elephant because I shockingly haven't tried that brand and this little set seemed like an excellent way to see if I like the products!

rps20170410_165641.jpg

Anonymous Insider

@Alicehoopz !!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I cashed in on the Perricone MD set too. I'm not a big skin care girl but I am a big value girl ๐Ÿ˜› When I saw the value on the set I picked it up, it should be here today - can't wait to give it a try!! Beautiful goodies XO

@Alicehoopz Happy Birthday month! I must have missed the Perricone MD point perk ๐Ÿ˜ณ Great haul!

Nice haul!  That little DE set is super cute!  I love, love, love their C Firma serum. @Alicehoopz

The Drunk Elephant stuff seems to be getting really good reviews. 

IMG_7426.JPG

I finally got around to ordering the Atelier Cologne sample pack from their website (that's what all of the postcards with fragrance samples are on the right of this picture). I plan to try all of their fragrances, one per day, so that I have a better idea of what I want to order during points events. I also ordered some more Urban Decay singles (thunderbird and extragalactic), and another pro palette to hold them. The skincare stuff is mostly from Ulta's 21 days sale, as well as some things I needed.

I'm a bit antsy because I'm waiting on some Smith & Cult polishes from SpaceNK and it always seems like it takes *forever* for polishes to arrive due to the limitation to ground shipping.

@purly I am going to have look into that UD pro palette! I find so much when I look at everyone's hauls!

It's an empty palette that can hold ten of the UD singles. You can buy it from Urban Decay direct.

Thank you! 

5 Replies
testing