cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Oh gosh I feel you. I intentionally will take products out of my cart if they say "restricted shipping" because..That wait is painful!

Looks like a fun way to try out all the atelier scents!

I try to order polishes separate from everything else. I worry, especially with skincare, that the packages aren't kept in a climate controlled environment. So the longer they are out for delivery, the longer they are exposed to heat. 

The cool thing about the Atelier sampler is that they give you a $35 credit to use toward the purchase of a full sized bottle. Since the set cost $35 and I already know I will want to purchase at least one, the set is a "why not" purchase.

BT enabled Sugarfina haul ๐Ÿ˜‰

sugarfina.jpg

@Mcakes Wow this is BEAUTIFUL! This would make for really beautiful hostess gifts or gifts for myself lol!  Amazing : ) I'm so excited I just saw on their website that apparently there is Sugarfina in the Nordstrom at the Eaton Centre in Toronto so we have it in Canada, yay! : )

@Mcakes  Are those the sour marshmallow bunnies on the left?  How are they?  Not that I need to order my kids anything else. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes they are @Ispend2much6, and they are delicious! I agree, you don't need to order these for your kids. You need to order them for you ๐Ÿ˜‰

I like how you think, @Mcakes. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Mcakes This looks delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹ I will have to try these some day!

Unfortunately they really are all that they're cracked up to be lol. Try to pop by a boutique to try samples @imlostagain!

@Mcakes I'm going to have to do that now!

@Mcakes what a beautiful sugar haul!!! I LOVE sugarfina!

Thanks @gonerogue ๐Ÿ™‚ It was hard to pick what to get! I'm already excited for my next visit lol. 

@Mcakes My friend gifted me two boxes of the champagne bears and while they didn't taste like champagne much, I couldn't stop eating them! It was like opening a can of pringles! lol they ended up making me real gassy (sorry for the tmi) because I ate so many of them at once but now I know to limit my intake of them! LOVE the lip ones and the peach hearts you got, too!

I LOVE Sugarfina

(where's the heart eyes emoji when you need it?!)

I'm officially hooked @surfgirlmiami ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@Mcakes, This looks so yummy! ๐Ÿ˜„ I have not tried Sugarfina yet, though I am very tempted to order some! โค

Do it do it do it @angel7594! Or you can come visit and we can go to the boutique together ๐Ÿ˜„

I like the second option best, that would be so much fun @Mcakes! โคโค

@Mcakes Did you make it to the store here? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes @txcatx! Thank you again so much for all your recommendations. The Domain was amazing. The Sephora there is so beautiful and clean and well staffed too ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Yay! Glad you made it over there! I have to avoid that Sephora because there are way too many tempting stores (like Sugarfina next door) in that area, ha. 

testing