cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

I actually don't live near a Nordstrom store. Ordered everything in *good faith* and luckily it all worked out!

Anonymous Insider

@StyledbyJLee Awesome haul, I love everything!! I wish I had a Nordstrom in my area more then anything. I have been wanting to pick up the new custom foundation from Lancome. I think they have fantastic GWP too. Great scores!!

I was hoping too since my birthday is next week! Althou i think its better to order direct and get those miniature samples and bice packaging from jo malone direct

@mztm I agree and Happy Birthday, early!!! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‚

Small haul for me of mostly re-purchases

IMG_2939.JPG

Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in Taupe - I bought this originally about three years ago but it broke on me three different times. I've never had interest in buying other brow pencils with this shape because (I think) the Tom Ford version is the only one with that secret little sharpening blade built in. So here's hoping I can be a little more delicate this time around. I already tried it out and do love how my brows look. 

Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Kim K.W. - I have completely lost my first tube of this and finally admitted defeat and re-bought it. Happy to have it back in my life. (Now I 100% guarantee my original tube will appear under my pillow tonight or something. )

Makeup bag from S.W. Basics of Brooklyn. I like that it's canvas so it's flexible and can be folded up and is just long enough to fit brushes. 

what a beautiful haul!  That bag is super cute and I โค๏ธ CT Lipsticks!  @starsandbucks

@starsandbucks Great hauls! Whenever I lose something and go buy it, I normally find it in a week, also, ๐Ÿ˜‚

Here's what I picked up for me and my girls from Wet & wild.

Whats mine. Foundation and one of each of the mega highlighters and the Kat pallet, everything else is there's. So 4 of the items is mine lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ love my girls!! 

Unforunally the smell from the foundation made me sick ๐Ÿ˜ท but the highlighters are pretty. I've not tried them yet but I do like the colors. My daughters love everything especially the pink and purple ones. The brushes are amazing for $1, If I see them in the stores, I'll probably pick a few up for me. The gel (topcpat??) was sent free, which I thought was a great surprise. 

IMG_3360.JPG

Nice haul!  I hope you and your girls love your highlighters!  โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ  @imbeautiful

@imbeautiful This is a great highlighter haul!! So pretty! I'm going to try the wet n wild line soon!

@Anonymous, I love the collective family haul! When I have a daughter I'm totally going to bring her with me. ๐Ÿ˜„ 

XOXO,
Marieke

Highlighter envy ๐Ÿ˜‰ since haven't seen those at all in Canada at all.

Anonymous Insider

Sweet haul - I love Wet n Wild cosmetics SO MUCH!! @imbeautiful

My pseudo haul! I wish my photo was as beautiful as everyone else's, but nonetheless still excited to share! 

As many you of you know, I had THE hardest time deciding on my engravings. I decided to choose something that would serve as a reminder and invoke how I felt when I wore them.

I got infamous and boy gorgeous.

Infamous is a beautiful every day color, so I chose "just be" to remind myself to take life day by day and just be me.

Boy gorgeous makes me feel powerful, bold, and FIERCE!

I love that coincidentally, the phrases work in beautiful succession. Just be...FIERCE!

Overall im very happy with these lipsticks despite the massive delay. I wish that the engraving was cleaner and more bold, but it's still legible and pretty. The other bummer is the bullets came scratched, but I'll live. Can't wait to show these beauties off!

IMG_6554.JPG

Yay!   I love, love, love what you chose for your engravings!  ๐Ÿ’—   @pinyo

Thank you @Tamara76! I literally took to the last day to decide on an engraving and I'm glad I did! I'm so so happy with them! 

@pinyo I think the Marc Jacobs reward is one of the best rewards I have seen! Great names for the engraving!

I'm definitely happy!! Im a lipstick addict, so it's fun to add engraved ones to my collection! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Anonymous Insider

They are what Marc Jacobs dreams are made of!! I hate to hear how long everyone had to wait - but they are still one of the best 1000 point rewards to date. I tried so hard and was disappointed FOREVER that I didn't get it. I am a super die hard Marc Jacobs fan and collector. Seeing these posts makes me feel silly now at how dramatic I was at the time (my husband really went through it ๐Ÿ˜› lol) I swore I would never shop at Sephora again. I'm sure you can guess how long that lasted ๐Ÿ™‚ Everyone who we got the reward seems like they more then deserve them. I am so happy for you and I know you have to feel fancy putting those babies on!! Congrats!! @pinyo

@Anonymous thank you! I'm sorry you couldn't snag a batch! ๐Ÿ˜ž 

Thank you for sharing the meaning behind your engravings @pinyo, these are awesome! So happy you got this reward. Enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

testing