cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Just a small order from Amazon and Memebox. Basically, things that make me happy :).

I 100% bought the hand creams because they were so cute I couldn't stand it. They smell nice, too!

The little pink jar is blush/eye shadow (there's a picture of a ballerina etched on the top of it, not sure if you can see it) and I have been wanting this for a long time but it's been OOS for forever. I have a lavender one on the way but it's going to take a while to get here.

The Snow White tin I also bought because it was cute but I liked the eyeliner colors, too. I swatched them on my hand and they are no joke - they did not budge. I went back and ordered the other Snow White tin that Memebox carries last night because I liked these so much. 

Spoiler
Displaying IMG_1043.JPG
Spoiler
Displaying IMG_1044.JPG

@JenniferOhJenny - Your pictures aren't showing, just small boxes with the names of the images and .JPG.

Thanks for letting me know @Titian06 and @Mcakes! They are showing up for me under the spoiler tags, so I didn't know they weren't actually there!

I tried again and I keep getting an error message. I tried using a different browser so I hope they are showing up now :).

Etude House Dreaming Swan Eye & Cheek #1 Jete Pink

[Holika Holika] Gudetama Lazy & Joy Pudding Hand Cream 30g 3 Gift Set

Ok now I wish I hadn't seen these because they are just too cute!! lol. Such a great haul @JenniferOhJenny! I want them all ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

They are showing up now! Sooo cute!!!!

Thanks guys! Normally I don't buy things just for the packaging but these were not expensive, and they make me really happy to look at. Life can be so stressful...if an anthropomorphic custard makes my day a little brighter then I think it's worth the money :).

I wish I could see the pictures ๐Ÿ˜ž 

Sounds like an amazing haul though! The Snow White tin sounds adorable. 

Anonymous Insider

I am going to just go ahead and apologize now if this post is way to extra for most - BUT I'm completely obsessed with Marc Jacobs and beyond excited for his coconut collection. I already have the other items so this order completes it. I know I went a bit over board on the photos but hey, I figured maybe others are out stalking for images of this baby like I was ๐Ÿ˜› . I picked up these haul items over the weekend and everything else arrived tonight (I swear my UPS guy knows how desperate I am for my Sephora boxes so he goes out of his way to make sure I don't get them till after 8pm.) Maybe he's working with my husband....???? lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Ulta Haul + Walmart :

IMG_7230.jpg

Spoiler
Laura Geller highlighter in the shade Peach Glow. The black Mally compact singles were part of the Ulta 21 days deal - regular $35 - paid $17.50 - comes with a double ended brush. I drove in a bad storm to get this deal ๐Ÿ˜ž when I got home I realized I already had them both in a palette (on the right) from her ๐Ÿ˜› But I like the new packaging much better, not a big snake skin girl personally... The Hard Candy palette is from Walmart (I saw Casey Holmes film a look using this palette and the red shade made me HAVE to have it. I could never have enough matte palettes, right?) ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Mally Swatch :

Spoiler
IMG_7244.jpgI don't ever hear anyone talk about this highlighter...Its identical to Estee Lauder Heat Wave and Mac Whisper of Guilt. I live for this highlight in the summer!!!!!!

Online Sephora Order :

IMG_7263.jpg

**** Hangs head in shame - I earned my Rouge Re-qualifying gift already... My goal was not to even make Rouge this year **** I did use my Rouge 10% off code for this order so it made me feel better about it!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

EXTRA Photos of individual products and information below - - >

Marc Jacobs Tan-Tastic! Coconut Bronzer :

Spoiler
IMG_7279.jpg

IMG_7282.jpg

IMG_7285.jpg
I love the white packaging even more then I thought I would. It still has the same weight, feel and quality of the black packaging but looks so much prettier!! It smells just like suntan lotion - VERY happy!!! I don't like the smell of coconut so I was worried. The scent makes you want to put it all over your face and head straight to the beach!!!!!! Its not too warm and not too cool, kind of reminds me of the Benefit Hoola shade. Its much smoother, blends better and wears longer though.

Benefit Cheek Parade Palette :

Spoiler
IMG_7262.jpg

IMG_7252.jpg

IMG_7257.jpgThe packaging on this palette is gorgeous. I think the colors work so well together, its the perfect palette for summer. **** However, I do want to point out one major thing - it doesn't bother me enough to return the palette but its worth letting others know about. The outside packaging has the title "Cheek Parade" printed on it. When I opened the box and pulled the palette out I could clearly see a sticker on the "Parade" print. It was a nice quality sticker and not bad looking however it was cut just a tad too short, making the lettering underneath peak out a tiny bit. I wish I would have taken a picture of it before I took it off but my OCD couldn't handle it so I ripped the sticker off. It did not damage the palette in anyway. The first photo shows what is underneath the sticker (box and palette side by side) "Cheek - A - Boom!" I don't get why they reprinted the box but not the palette - reminds me of the Kylie Highlighters. I don't know what happened or why they changed it but I am disappointed. To pay $58 and have a sticker placed on my palette (the box is one thing but NOT the palette) is not what I expect from a high end brand and seasoned company. I like the "Cheek - A - Boom!" so I'm not returning it like I said, just wanted to let others know. Lastly, I don't know if this is just my palette or all of them but my OCD also noticed how the blushes seem to be potted differently which has never happened before in the other blush palettes I own. The first three are in the regular metal pans. The last two blushes you can see are surrounded by plastic. The Rock blush is flush like the metal pans with the cardboard surface but the NEW blush in the middle is totally sticking out and hits the mirror when closed. (See photo three) Very sad.

Marc Jacobs Limited Edition "The Bronze" Brush :

Spoiler
IMG_7372.jpg

IMG_7334.jpg๐Ÿ™‚ Kitty approved..."Its Puuuuurrrrrrrrrr-fect" ๐Ÿ˜› lol too much??!!!

IMG_7341.jpg

IMG_7353.jpg

IMG_7330.jpg
The weight and finish on this brush is EVERYTHING. I have several of Marc Jacobs regular line black brushes but this one is truly special. Not cheap feeling or looking at all. I am glad I picked it up, no regrets. I find this brush is softer then my Wayne Goss and Tom Ford brushes.

Rouge Re-Qualifying Gift :

Spoiler
IMG_7377.jpgI have been leaving feedback for a long time now asking that Sephora would gift brushes. The Sephora brushes are among my favorites and great quality. Anyone who hits Rouge status is over loaded with deluxe sized minis (or maybe its just me?) so I think its the perfect move to give a brush. I'm sure everyone isn't happy with it but I am over joyed. I have this brush in the full size, I use it all the time for foundation and it applies so nicely. This brush is the perfect size to throw in your makeup bag - its able to tackle any job - blush, bronzer, concealer, highlight, foundation, power touch ups, etc. All of my other Rouge gifts have collected dust or been given away...So to say the least I am VERY happy to get a gift I will get a lot of use out of. The red Rouge touch is beautifully done!!

Sephora # 98 Highlighting Brush :

Spoiler
IMG_7272.jpg

IMG_7277.jpgQuick comparison of the ABH highlighting brush and the Target Dupe of the ABH. I haven't put this brush down since I bought it. I like that its not as round as the ABH brush (second photo) - the shape places my highlighters right where I want them and not where I don't. Its the ABH brush but better if you ask me!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

EXTRA :

Spoiler
๐Ÿ˜› !!! APRIL FOOLS !!! ๐Ÿ˜› Ha Ha ๐Ÿ˜› 
Hope you liked the extra photos and it wasn't too EXTRA!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™‚ XOXO

Lovely haul - definitely not too extra for me! ๐Ÿ’œ   @Anonymous

This is a great haul!! Reviews are great, I like seeing and reading real reviews!!

Hahahaha I loved this haul and the extra part!! I'm really jealous over the Marc jacobs coconut stuff!! 

Anonymous Insider

@shirleylin88 ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm glad it wasn't too EXTRA for you ๐Ÿ˜› Its a stunning collection for sure, but not something we all need. If I could only pick one item and save up - it would be the bronzer. Its huge, I would imagine it will last for years and years so its worth it. Even better during the sale!! XO

Haha, loved all the pictures and the extra at the end! Amazing haul! I wonder if the other Benefit Cheek Parades are like the one you got. It's definitely disappointing how that blush in the middle hits the mirror and how the palette was re-labelled with a sticker. Definitely not what you would expect because it's a pretty pricey item.

Anonymous Insider

@Saschattack ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you!! Its safe to say this is one of my favorite hauls in awhile. I went on the Sephora site to read a few reviews and found a few people talking about the sticker on the palette (and possibly getting the review deleted - but I'm not sure if they just didn't realize the delay in the posting of reviews.) So it must not be just my palette on the sticker. I'm not sure if everyones blush is sticking out like mine - I will check when they hit the stores and if they aren't, I'm going to exchange it. I'm worried it will break the blush in storage or travel (that is the whole point of these palettes right?!). Either way I am confused why the plastic and the metal?? Both ways its not like Benefit packaging AT ALL. I've never seen or owned a single item without sleek top notch packaging. It totally threw me!! Maybe this one was rushed too much, but still is any excuse when your paying $60 if even its less then individuals??? That being said, I am still happy to have it. I love your pup so much, we all need a furry friend to enjoy our hauls with ๐Ÿ™‚

I picked this up and swore I wouldn't buy anymore makeup while I am in Japan.
suqqu

OMG!  These colors are gorgeous!  @franceslovesyou ๐Ÿ’—

@franceslovesyou - Very pretty colors; they look so nice together!

@franceslovesyou I've heard Japan has amazing cosmetics (both drug store and luxury) so do not feel bad about breaking that no buy. ๐Ÿ˜‰ One of my favorite liquid eyeliners is actually from Japan! 

XOXO,
Marieke
Anonymous Insider

@franceslovesyou You CAN'T say no to that quad - especially if your in Japan!! ๐Ÿ™‚ OMG she is so beautiful!! Perfect everyday quad (so completely justified and a must ๐Ÿ˜› ) in my book!!! You are SO lucky!! Enjoy!!

@Anonymous I had to have a least ONE suqqu quad! ๐Ÿ˜„

Baby haul! I've been good about not spending too much on makeup! I only bought the gellar blush and the rest are freebies. I ordered a highlighter from Sephora, but it arrived shattered ๐Ÿ˜ž heartbreaking. Luckily, they offered to send another!

IMG_6514.JPG

6 Replies
testing