cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Anonymous Insider

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

@pinyo What a bummer, glad they are replacing it for you. The blush is beautiful, definitely going to get some great use out of that baby!!!

It is gorgeous! I can't wait to try it out! I almost didn't get it, but I heard such good things about pink buttercream that I caved ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Our Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminators in Diamond Dust arrived!!!!  We missed out on the holo pouch GWP, but I am still super happy - soooo pretty!

FullSizeRender(12).jpg

Anonymous Insider

Oh I'm so jelly right now!! I didn't know they released them yet!! I picked up on of the regular ones over the weekend to complete my collection of the regular line but these are a MUST!! I had no idea there were two different ones either (or did you get a back up :P) BEAUTIFUL!! Sending you rainbow unicorn love!! @Tamara76

Thanks!  One for me, one for the kiddo, of course - they are both the same.  ๐Ÿ˜˜ @Anonymous 

@Tamara76 They're so pretty! I'm hoping to get mine when they restockโ˜บ

Finally got my MJ reward, the engraving is so pretty:

IMG_20170404_151340_306.jpg

Anonymous Insider

I bow down to you!! I wanted this more then life!! WELL worth the wait!!! (Dying inside) @properlylost Congratulations to you, they are EVERYTHING, AMAZING, LOVELY, WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!! I would sleep with these ๐Ÿ˜›

Oh wow!  Those colors and the engraving are absolutely stunning!  Enjoy!  @properlylost

Oooh such fun shades! 

Cheers!
Nikko

Good choice, @properlylost

Oooo The engraving is really pretty. Can't wait for mine to arrive on 6th. Which two colours did you pick @properlylost ?

Boy Gorgeous and Miss Scarlet!

Chanel Coco Code blush, Rouge Coco Shine lipstick 99 Melancolie, Tarte Magic Wands brush set, Pusheen mermaid wallet 

20170404_095257.jpg

20170404_095115.jpg

20170404_095205.jpg

I love the colors of the brushes! What a great haul!

Melancolie is such a sophisticated red; I love it! @angel7594

I love all of it, but the wallet oh my gosh!!!

Lovely haul - That wallet is soooo adorable!  โค๏ธ  @angel7594

I almost bought the brushes to apply foundation and face masks since I don't wear foundation or anything, but I decided to live through everyone who bought them instead lol. They're so cute!!

Cheers!
Nikko

@angel7594 I've been trying to stick to more "mature" wallets as my mom says I should get, but that Pusheen one is so adorable!! I love cats and a cat as a mermaid is very very cute. 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT - It's OK to carry a mermaid Pusheen wallet.  It's not OK to wear mermaid Pusheen tights to a business meeting!  Express yourself, just choose wisely.  Your wallet is a good way to do that.

6 Replies
testing