cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

@MariekeBT  I could not agree more with @Titian06!

If you want to rock a Pusheen wallet, go for it, girl!  I have no shame whipping out a glittery mermaid phone case in a meeting at work or drink out of my Wonder Woman Tervis tumbler, but I wouldn't wear my mermaid scale leggings.  It's all about balance.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Tamara76 @Titian06 hahaha thank you so much for the advice, your replies really put a smile on my face! (ไบบ๏ฝฅใ‰จ๏ฝฅ)โ™ก

XOXO,
Marieke

Everything in here is so you ๐Ÿ˜„ โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@Mcakes True!! โค

It is the first time in ages that I got only one lippie in a purchase! ๐Ÿ˜„ And, I just realized the brushes and wallet match, lol!

Another mini haul. Somehow I convinced myself to buy a new lipstick to wear with my graduation dress (as if I don't already have a million others????). The packaging on these are amazing, though!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Spoiler
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Color Splash Lipstick in Pink Lemonade and Daiquiri 
Ole Henriksen Fountain of Truth Facial Water (sample)

Nice!  It is the right time to treat yourself, girl!  Enjoy!

@glossyguru

@glossyguru graduation is a great excuse to buy whatever you want! ๐Ÿ˜‰

XOXO,
Marieke

Can we talk about how freaking awesome the sample is from Urban Decay??? I bet I get multiple uses out of each lipstick color! 24x2=48!! I wish all samples were this good!IMG_3345.JPG

@imbeautiful  I agree!  If you are able to collect more of these sample cards, you can make a DIY palette!  My daughter and I made ours over the summer using empty MAC palettes and it worked out beautifully.  โค๏ธ

Several of us posted them here, but @itscarin started the trend. ๐Ÿ™‚

My youngest twin daughters wanted their first Naked pallet and I already had 2nd, 3rd and smokey. I really dislike the original packaging so always skipped on it. Since it was under retail and we split it 3 ways, the packaging became more attractive HaHa!! Plus my girls gave me the display which is what I wanted the most ๐Ÿคฃ 

The other items is small orders the girls got, except for the sponge holder, that's mine!! Husband got me it because his baby (his cat lol ) keeps trying to eat my sponges. Little stinker! My sponges and make up brushes are his favorite toys lol 

The Urban Decay Vault and brow kit was purchased directly from them, the brushes off amazon for under $20 , I've not used them yet but they look and feel great. I'm interested in how well they work and hope to try them out soon.  Everything else is from Sephora ๐Ÿ™‚  For the life of me I can't figure out the spoiler option on my iPad, I can get it to work sorta but it doesn't hid my pics. Advice? Video lol Until I can figure it out, I'm going to post some pics under this post.

IMG_3343.JPGIMG_3342.JPG

@imbeautifulAwesome haul!  I hope you and your girls enjoy everything! ๐Ÿ™‚

@imbeautiful, Studley!! Soooo cute! I also just recently purchased those blotting sheets. I don't need to blot as often lately, but I do like them a lot. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Awesome haul!! Love Urban Decay!!

Yesss and for under retail! I almost fell over when I seen it for $115! Split 3 ways , we each got a pallet and each saved $$! My girls got up early so they could do their make up today lol!! I had got them one of the Vice pallets a year or so ago and they had wanted a Naked Pallet since then.

It was so funny because they were excited for the pallets and I was more excited for the packaging LOL ๐Ÿ˜† I'm saving it for my makeup room, which my husband's making me , when they head off to college. They're Seniors next year, it's so hard to believe!! All of our babies will be grown, or so they think lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm going to post brushes under this post. It was so much fun watching my girls get excited for their stuff, they got brushes also. If I remember and feel well enough to get online tomorrow, I'll ask them if I can get a picture of their brushes. Today was a lot of fun, being a mom of (4) Teenage girls is so much fun lol 

IMG_3340.JPG

IMG_3348.JPGIMG_3349.JPG

Here's my new brushes! When I first ordered them I was disappointed that I couldn't find pink ones, once I got them I was happy with the color choice. They feel nice and I can't wait to try them. For under $20 I feel like I got a really great deal! 

IMG_3353.JPGIMG_3354.JPG

OMG!  These brushes are soooo pretty!

I can see why it's the cats favorite toy. I'm pretty sure I'm not a cat, but even I want to play with them... ๐Ÿ˜„

Those brushes look so fluffy!

They're , I'm totally shocked at the quality! I needed a big fluffy brush and on a budget. So far it's fitting the bill just fine. โค๏ธ

Nordstrom Trend Week Jo Malone Haul

IMG_1666.JPG

6 Replies
testing