cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Congratulations!! The tread that shows people's vanities would be a great place to start. I have seen some great organization ideas there!

Thank you! I've looked through that thread a bit (and everyone's collection is huge!) and I'm thinking maybe some acrylic drawers to put on top of my desk, but I'm not sure yet.

Congrats @glossyguru!! 

Thank you!!!!

@glossyguru yaayy congratulations! I tried to fit a lot of makeup into my dorm room and I would have to say, less is more if you can do it! I had a lot of makeup that I brought and I didn't end up using a lot of it. I ended up keeping some at home that I used less often, BUT it would let me bring back less and so I ended up using more of it than I would have if I kept it at school. 

I also have to say, I brought waaayy more school supplies than I needed. If you don't need as many school supplies, using that extra storage for makeup also works. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Using boxes that are conventional shapes that you can fit into your closet, drawers, and desk are also super helpful! 

XOXO,
Marieke

Thank you for the advice! I definitely think I need to downsize my collection or leave some at home, but it'll be hard to decide!

Oh yay congrats @glossyguru That is awesome!!! CELEBRATE!!!

Thank you!!! It's very exciting, and I think I got some frozen yogurt the night I decided, but of course I made it into an excuse to buy some makeup ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations @glossyguru!

Thank you!!

We did a little shopping yesterday and got a Birchbox order in the mail.  โค๏ธ

Nordstrom Rack, Ulta and SiJCP:

IMG_0776.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Yass Queen sweatshirt (NR)
2.  UD B6 Prep Spray (NR)
3.  KVD Alchemist (SiJCP)
4.  2x PM Lavender Mint Conditioner (Ulta)
5.  Bubble Bomb Bath Bunnies (Ulta)
6.  Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Lipstick in Set Sail (SiJCP)
7.  NYX Concealer (Ulta)
8.  NYX Lipliner (Ulta)
9.  Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil (SiJCP)
10.  Prada Candy Rollerball (SiJCP)

Ulta and SiJCP Freebies:

IMG_0775.JPG

Spoiler
Ulta:
1.  Clinique Moisturizer DS
2. Free Benefit Brow Wax GWP 

SiJCP:
1.  100 pt KVD Tattoo Liner DS
2.  100 pt OH Truth Serum
3.  2x bareMinerals Card Sample
4.  2x Benefit They're Real Lipstick DS
5.  2x KVD Concealer DS
6.  2x Origins Drink Up Mask DS
7.  2x Becca Backlight Priming Filter DS
8.  2x Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar DS

BBW:

IMG_0777.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Watermelon Lemonade Hand Soap
2.  Fiji Pineapple Palm Body Spray
3.  Tutti Dolce Sweet Lemon Buttercup Cream
4.  2x At the Beach Cream
5.  At the Beach Perfume Spray
6.  Endless Weekend Wallflower Refill
7.  Watermelon Lemonade Sanitizer

We had free item coupons and got some good deals.

Birchbox:

IMG_0774.JPG

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  100% Pure Caffeine Eye Cream
2.  Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
3.  Milk Supernova Highlighter (Holo)

GWP:
1.  Mystery Sample Pack
2.  Benefit Air Patrol DS
3.  Draper James Pouch
Anonymous Insider

@Tamara76 I have been wanting to pick up beach babe lipstick from Tarte so let me know how you like the formula!! I'm so happy you got your hands on the KVD Alchemist palette - I love that palette so much!! I keep going back and forth on the MILK holographic stick but I don't know how I would use it...love to hear your thoughts!! Super awesome haul, I loved it!! ๐Ÿ™‚ We need to go shopping together ๐Ÿ˜›

@Anonymous  I'm always down for shopping! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

The Tarte lippie was actually for my daughter  - She likes the formula, but it's not as moisturizing as she expected.

I got my Alchemist palette as soon as they were released , but my daughter was on the fence.  By the time she decided she wanted one, they were long gone, so she was soooooo excited to find a stack of eight at SiJCP.  ๐Ÿ™‚

I bought the Milk holo stick because my daughter loves hers soooo much - haven't tried mine yet.  

Anonymous Insider

I can't wait till mine are old enough to love makeup with me!! What fun!! Although, I see the budget having to double ๐Ÿ˜› Its always really nice to have a special bond like that and someone who gets it!! Thanks for the tip on the lipstick, I will check it out next time I go in Sephora... @Tamara76

You are welcome!  @Anonymous  And yeah, the double budget is no joke! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ  She is good, though, and only asks for more expensive items for her birthday or Christmas.   She has only been doing her makeup for 2 or 3 years now, and she has definitely taught me a thing or two.  She has a lot more time to watch tutorials and practice. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm so surprised you didn't already have alchemist in your collection. I finally played with mine over the weekend...it. Is. Life! So beautiful!!! 

@pinyo  I bought Alchemist when it was first released - this one is for my daughter.  ๐Ÿ˜‰   We both love them! โค๏ธ

Hahaha YASSS Queen of hauls ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜„ 

OMG YASSS @Mcakes she is the QUEEN of hauls!!!! @Tamara76 You have the greatest hauls!!!!!!! hehehehehe Love everything!!

@Mcakes Yes! That should be @Tamara76's new title since she always has the best hauls. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜„

Related image

Image result for disney crown gif

@lmi82 @jen143xo @Mcakes - If @Tamara76 is the Queen of Hauls, I think she needs a new avatar!  The one she's using now doesn't quite fit the image of a hauls queen...  ๐Ÿ˜„

1 Reply
testing