cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

I love everything you got. OMG I didn't know they brought back Tutti Dolci line! That was my jam back in the day! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Happy birthday, @imlostagain!  I hope you get the lovely presents you're dreaming of!

@Titian06 Thank you so much!! My son doesn't understand how he turned 25 this year and I am still going to turn 24 again, haha!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@imlostagain - lol!

My last birthday, for example, was the 23rd anniversary of my 29th birthday.  It makes people stop and think when I refer to my birthday like that.  It's fun to watch the light bulb go off!

Happy birthday @imlostagain!!

Thank you @CC3616!!!

SIJCP purchases and freebies ๐Ÿ˜ŠIMG_4037.JPG

You must have a great SIJCP! Those deluxe sample look like great ones to try!!

Sephora orders:)

IMG_2622.JPG

IMG_2652.JPG

Will be traveling a bit this summer and need something to organize toiletries the Highroller popped back into stock and I nabbed it. 

Anonymous Insider

@StephaniLynn I spy the KVD pastels palette - OMG I love the colors and artwork on that palette. I am beyond excited for the things she has coming up...Those colored packaging lipsticks I'm dying for, same with the new palette. The images online aren't very good of the shades but in a video she published you can see the colors much better. Always love to see a fellow KVD lover!! Great haul!!! I snagged the pastel palette as soon as it launched but I still can't bring myself to use her and destroy all her pretty ๐Ÿ˜›

@Anonymous I ordered it as soon it came back into stock this last time around. So far I've only swatched them but am exited to play with them all spring!:D

@StephaniLynn @Anonymous - Would one of you mind posting swatches of the pastel palette?  If there are swatches already on BT, just let me know what the link is!  Thanks!

Thanks, @StephaniLynn!  I Googled swatches.  I don't know why I didn't think of that before!  ๐Ÿ˜„

I also have the KVD Thread bookmarked, but I keep forgetting to look at it.  (I don't "follow" so I don't get all those e-mails.)

@StephaniLynn I order 7 sets of the Sephora traveling bags around Christmas time, I gave them to my girls and some nieces because they are always traveling. I do have a whole set left with a few extras  of some of the bags, so let me know if there are some you wanted, I most likely have them!

They are are all great traveling bags, I love them!

I am sharing my Haul here @imlostagain ๐Ÿ™‚ Sorry I missed your thread earlier.

A little beauty and non beauty Haul along with goodie bag from Nordstrom Trend show.

IMG_6065.JPG

Lovely hual!  Gorgeous shoes and bag! โค๏ธ  @fatimamummy

Nice and stylish haul! The shoes are so nice. I need a pair too! 

Omg can you ship me a pair?!? I love the shoes!!! 

@pinyo The best thing is I bought them on sale at a fraction of actual price. I think my shoe size is more common in Canadian women because I rarely find my size left in sale section so this one is a true score.

It's no problem ๐Ÿ˜Š I didn't get that bag from the trend show at Nordstrom! I went in and pre ordered somethings from them to ship to me because I went there a day early.  Love the shoe's!!! @fatimamummy

testing