Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sparkling September Hauls

This has been one of my favourite threads to follow each month, seeing and being inspired by all the spectacular hauls by my fellow BICer's. I thought since it’s my birthday this month I would set up a thread for all of us to share what we purchase from drugstore deals to Sephora shops to limited edition wonders. Have an amazing September and bring on sweater weather! 

20131005_133428.jpg

Until the clock strikes 12 on the 31st please continue sharing your hauls on the August haul thread -  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Astounding-August-2018-Hauls/m-p/4099446#M154524

Some more pictures from September in Vermont 2013 

Spoiler

20131002_174324.jpg20130928_150836.jpg

Re: Sparkling September Hauls

Edible Beauty, @MoniDJ-I haven’t heard of them-how is that mist, I am so curious!

I haven't tried it yet because I'm working on another toner, but I should get to it in a few weeks. The brand has been on my radar every since they popped up on the website. I want to try their serum, cleanser, and moisturizer once I finish what's in my current stash.

Sparkling September Hauls

Kinda feel like it was a slow week....oh well at least the wallets happy👍There's 3 different llamas on the candle, bought it for the mini. My husband thought the pinch bags were stupid until he asked for it on a trip out of town!😒😜

The belif set is a great reward!  Congratulations on snagging it, @sonnydee!

This is the first reward I was actually really excited fo...

This is the first reward I was actually really excited for @curlychiquita! So happy & I've already put it to use😁

That belif rewards bundle and the candles look perfect for a cozy fall evening in @sonnydee! 😃 Have fun with you haul and, as always, thanks for the swatches - nice to see what the colors look like.

Haven't started burning the autumn candles yet @itsfi but...

Haven't started burning the autumn candles yet @itsfi but I've started to collect them 😁 you are very welcome for the swatches. I find them super helpful when I'm trying to decide to purchase something & want a irl source!😉

Re: Haven't started burning the autumn candles yet @itsfi but...

It definitely helps seeing the colors IRL @sonnydee! I hear ya - there are a lot of fall candles making an appearance; good to start collecting now. 😉 

Good for you for getting the belif reward, @sonnydee! I bet it’s as soft and cuddly as it looks!☺️

Oh @eshoeUnidentified I was soooooo excited when I saw it on the preview. So happy I snagged it! It's comfy & I was just thinking I need something like this when I'm getting ready but don't want to get fully dressed & a robe would be to hot.😍

The belif headband in the reward is so cute! And they look so soft.

Yes the bunny ears!, I used them at last night when I was masking actually. Cute & they stay in place even when I lie down.  My 3 year old daughter keeps trying to take them because after all, there "bunny!"@CC3616

I love those kat von d quads, they're so great for a quick eye and travel! Enjoy yours 🙂

I have 4 total now @SurprisedLemurUnidentified 3-rust,sage & plum I picked up at Marshalls because I'm not that big on mattes but for that price...i wanted them for travel & in.my collection. I only made full price for fawn? Those were my colors!😉😍

Sale haul finally came in! 

Definitely time to save for holiday sets.  Originally picked up some necessities like skincare and foundation/powder, then gave in to the all the sale lipsticks and glitters.  Finally bought a full size born this way foundation so I now use BTW for foundation, concealer, and powder, can you tell I'm obsessed?

41375531_300360600545428_7608985536430080_n.jpg41370471_264332304209514_3658942146234286080_n.jpg

Spoiler
-Ciate velvet liquid lipstick in Bittersweet
-Mac lipstick in Age/sex/location (might be the first lipstick I buy a backup of since it's limited edition, one of my fave shades I've ever worn)
-ABH gloss in Venus (THE gloss if you want glitter to actually show up on the lips)
-Marc Jacobs gloss in Skin Deep
-Bite lip pencils in 062, 020, and 036
-Tarte clay pot in Rose Gold
-Hourglass scatterlight glitter in Blaze

@sydtomato Love everything in your haul! I love soft pinks 👛👚🌸😊

I love the sets you picked up!  I love holiday sets - it's so hard to decide which ones to get! @sydtomato

Great haul of skincare and makeup @sydtomato!  That MAC lippie looks lovely!

All those nice, neutral colors look beautiful, @sydtomato. Especially interested in the hourglass pots. Nice haul 🌟

87BAAE09-EEA0-446B-8AB5-0AFABFD28BB7.jpeg

36BBAE5D-F300-444E-B245-C67E706B691B.jpeg

This from the recent sale @ Labor Day. Not pictured is : Briogeo Superfood Hair Pack-love (apples) Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray (restock) Sephora Collection contour # 26, Surrat Beauty Relevee Lash Curler. My cat Tigger, wanted to see what I was doing, nosy butt lol Plus tons of samples 😝

Yessss that L'Oreal Voluminous mascara is EVERYTHING!!! I use the carbon black waterproof and it's a staple item for me. Hope you love it just as much! ❤️ @twilightnicky

16 Replies
testing