Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

My oh my, May is here! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ It's time to show off all the magical must haves you picked up this month.

Let's give our hauls a moment to sparkle and shine! โญ

1000017278.gif

๐ŸŽ‰And of course a huge shout out to all the May Birthday Beauties! ๐ŸŽ‰

Wishing you all the most magical month. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

1000017279.gif

May also holds a special day for all the Mama's, Aunts, Grand Mama's, and all the ladies who play a special role to the kiddo's in thier lives. ๐Ÿ’ Happy Mother's Day to all of you! ๐Ÿ’

If you are pampering anyone this month, we'd love to see what you've picked out. ๐Ÿซถ

Happy Haulin! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ 

Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

@CorgiMommy @Amazing haul. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 

@CorgiMommy  Lilacs are one of my favorites; how wonderful you can grow them in your area.  The Drybar dryer is soo powerful; that was such an incredible gratis from @TeamBIC .

I love my travel Drybar Baby Buttercup Blow-Dryer so this was an easy choose. And budget friendly @Ispend2much6 

All very practical @CorgiMommy , and so cheery! Plus the fun GWPs. Ooh love lilac, lucky you! So pretty. 

@Sunnysmom it has been quite cool here, I wasn't sure we would has lilacs for Mother's Day.   They starting blooming last week. 

@CorgiMommy  great haul! Sorry about your Dyson dying - I think that is a kind of "exceptional circumstance" that justifies breaking your no-buy, just IMO! I love the cheery yellows and the lilacs in these pictures too!

@caitbird thanks, I don't know if I could have gone all month without buying anything.   But now I have a reason without feeling too guily.

@CorgiMommy Sorry to hear your Dyson broke down. I think you will like the Drybar Buttercup Blow-Dryer . I find it lighter than the Dyson and just as effective (or more). I would love to know your thoughts on it once you get a chance to use it. Because lilacs ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›

@Mellmars1185 I have the buttercup travel hairdryer and i love it. It dries my hair just as fast as the Dyson .  Figure this is more in my budget right now then another Dyson.  

IMG_4720.jpeg

โ€ƒWell looky looky a THESE ๐Ÿ˜ Oh how I love to try some new Sol De Janeiro Mist! I got in the purple one No. 59 I think itโ€™s called yesterday. Itโ€™s lovely! I just ordered these through Sephora with the Early Access. They sound amazing ๐Ÿคฉ Lmk if when they come if you would like my thoughts. 
Sol de Janeiro Beijos de Sol Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL Sol de Janeiro Carioca Crush Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL  Sol de Janeiro Summer รฉ Amor Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL 

@Southernchic99  Nice haul! These scream summer! Canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts! 

I ordered them all too ๐Ÿคฃ @Southernchic99 can't resist SDJ mists ๐Ÿ˜‰

@lmaster  I canโ€™t wait! I think mine will arrive today ๐Ÿ’ž

I saw this app early release yesterday too @Southernchic99  I hafta say it was tempting! I can't wait to see these in store and investigate them myself. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'd love to hear what your thoughts of them when they arrive. 

@CynthieLu  I wish I lived near a store. Itโ€™s a two hour trip. I donโ€™t get to go very often. I just ordered stuff and hope for the best ๐Ÿคช

@Southernchic99 @Great SDJ haul. 

@Southernchic99  nice haul! They look so cheerful & summery - I hope you enjoy them!

@Southernchic99 SDJ always does something fun for the summer.   They have been a favorite of mine for so many years 

@Southernchic99 great idea!  Would love to hear your favorite 

@CorgiMommy  I am so excited to try these! I couldnโ€™t decide on a scent so I got them all ๐Ÿ˜…

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos212
  • 1000017278.gif
  • 1000017279.gif
  • 17144986994738838166369396453455.jpg
  • 1000017375.jpg
  • 1000017377.jpg
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
  • DC3A9152-0AD0-4FFF-AFF4-8DC0E2D7F252.jpeg
  • 3E7CA2AA-24E8-487D-AD68-99B3FCF0BFC5.jpeg
  • I intentionally picked shades Sephora doesnโ€™t carry, so I could use other retailer rewards instead of my most recently acquired Rouge Reward (which Iโ€™ll use for different goodies).
  • Okay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. :D
  • 17146722456176014968085215806512.jpg
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
  • IMG_4288.jpeg
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
testing