Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

My oh my, May is here! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ It's time to show off all the magical must haves you picked up this month.

Let's give our hauls a moment to sparkle and shine! โญ

1000017278.gif

๐ŸŽ‰And of course a huge shout out to all the May Birthday Beauties! ๐ŸŽ‰

Wishing you all the most magical month. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

1000017279.gif

May also holds a special day for all the Mama's, Aunts, Grand Mama's, and all the ladies who play a special role to the kiddo's in thier lives. ๐Ÿ’ Happy Mother's Day to all of you! ๐Ÿ’

If you are pampering anyone this month, we'd love to see what you've picked out. ๐Ÿซถ

Happy Haulin! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ 

Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

@makeitup305 what exactly is a blurry pudding pot?? I'm so intrigued 

@lmaster it's a little blush pot. It's so cute, it reminds me of a mushroom. They have 30 shades!

@makeitup305 You got Pudding Pots!!!!!  I have those on my "maybe" list as well as the Dual Mellow Blushers!  I'm glad to know that you like them--the texture really does look super-unique.

@CookieGirl1 I was tempted by the dual blushers as well but went for these first. The texture is really nice. It was hard to narrow down my picks when they have so many shades. 

@makeitup305  amazing hauls! I'm so intrigued by all these K-beauty products I've never heard of lol. Glad you are already finding some you love. And what a steal on that hair mask, wow! Enjoy everything! ๐Ÿ’œ

Thanks @caitbird ! I love trying new products and exploring different brands and K-beauty is a treasure trove. It can be a little hit and miss with finding the right foundation shades (I'm usually the darkest shade in most brands, and sometimes not even that) and they tend to go lighter on pigmentation for their color products (the style is more subdued) but overall the formulas I've tried have usually been very solid. 

@makeitup305  interesting! I have definitely tried some K-beauty skincare, but not nearly as much makeup. I am definitely curious, but I probably shouldn't check them out while I'm supposed to be on a low buy, though - I can't see that ending well for my wallet ๐Ÿคฃ

@caitbird it's a slippery slope for sure! ๐Ÿ’ธ

@makeitup305 Amazing haul and the gift basket is so cute and thoughtful. 

@SportyGirly125 thank you! I have the little basket in my guest bath right now, I can't bear to break it up, it's so cute.

@makeitup305   Good to know about the fwee blush pots. Iโ€™ve been trying not to look closely at them because I know Iโ€™ll end up buying one, and then I might as well add more stuff to my cart while Iโ€™m at [pick a K-beauty site]. ๐Ÿ˜… You got a nice mix of goodies, and a cute Honorary Teacher gift too!

@WinglessOne I know. Going to a site for one product ends up in the slippery slope of a full cart (as evidenced by this haul lol). 

@WinglessOne @lmaster @CookieGirl1 some pictures of the pudding pots. They remind me a bit of the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse blushes for ages ago but a little less fluffy (from what I can recall). I have the shades My and Sth (from wrist to elbow). They blend out well and set down. I've only worn the Sth shade on my cheeks so far but it had good longevity. I need to try them on my lips as well. 

20240507_091337.jpg20240507_091354.jpg20240507_091612.jpg

@makeitup305 I really like Sth!  It's so nice that they have so many colors to choose from; you don't see that kind of range very often in K-beauty.

Thanks for the swatches, @makeitup305 ! They look lovely.

@WinglessOne thank you! If you decide to bite the bullet at some point, I think you'll like them, too.

Ouhhhh pretty!!! @makeitup305 

@lmaster I love that they look like mushrooms. They perform so well, can't recommend them enough. If I went to a store and I could swatch all of them, I'd be in serious trouble lol

Wow! Amazing hauls! Some true luxury in there, enjoy everything! @makeitup305 

thanks so much @sister13 !

IMG_4441.jpegI was at work all afternoon worrying about my packages ๐Ÿ“ฆ out in the South Mississippi heat ๐Ÿ”ฅ Everything seems fine. My pouch is shaded. I wanted to leave work when I seen FedEx on my camera ๐ŸŽฅ lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have been waiting Good Girl Blush by Caroline Herrera since smelling it in a store out town. Happy I waited till it was 4X the Points! Carolina Herrera Good Girl Blush Elixir 

Conversation Stats
Photos140
  • 1000017278.gif
  • 1000017279.gif
  • 17144986994738838166369396453455.jpg
  • 1000017375.jpg
  • 1000017377.jpg
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
  • DC3A9152-0AD0-4FFF-AFF4-8DC0E2D7F252.jpeg
  • 3E7CA2AA-24E8-487D-AD68-99B3FCF0BFC5.jpeg
  • I intentionally picked shades Sephora doesnโ€™t carry, so I could use other retailer rewards instead of my most recently acquired Rouge Reward (which Iโ€™ll use for different goodies).
  • Okay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. :D
  • 17146722456176014968085215806512.jpg
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
  • IMG_4288.jpeg
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
testing