Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I did not see a thread for June 2017 hauls so I'm hoping it's okay that I start one!

Since it's my birthday month and I'm saving up for a trip later this summer I am more than happy to live vicariously through the juicy hauls that I know this month will bring!

June Hauls Please

Anonymous Insider

Re: JUICY JUNE HAULS!

@missjeanie, loved your picture in the bold thread! The berry is going on my love list... 🙂

My Formula X babies are hereeee!

IMG_3061.JPG

Freebies:

IMG_3062.JPG

Anonymous Insider

So many lovely nail polishes, @StephaniLynn

Happy Birthday @StephaniLynn ❤ Great haul as always 😄

@Mcakes @whitepolkydots thank you for the birthday wishes:)

Formula X is an addiction for me. I love the formula so much!!

I can't stop with the formula x polishes either 😍 Happy birthday month @StephaniLynn!

Anonymous Insider

I cashed in some shoppers drug mart points at murale a couple weeks ago. I was going to wait for an extra points event but pounced when I saw the LE meteorites! Best part about this haul- I only paid about $70 in misc. and taxes 😄 

YSL glossy tint

NARS multiple in Alice and Jo 

Guerlain birthday meteorites 

Screenshot_20170609-214236.png

are the birthday meteorites new?

Really happy with my Neiman Marcus purchases 😄

Not in the photo, but I did purchase the bkr winter set ~ something I wanted awhile back

IMG_0242.JPG

Spoiler
AmorePacific Resort Collection Sun Protection Cushion x4 
AmorePacific Resort Collection Sun Protection Stick
BeautyBlender Solid cleanser x2
Jo Malone Star Magnolia Cologne
Oribe Dry Texturizing spray

samples I received

samples.jpg

Random items

trades.jpg

@lisainprogress have you tried the ap sun cushion before? I see you got four of them! I've been curious myself but don't hear much chatter about them

love the lipsticks in the last photo 🙂 and u know i love nest grapefruit so yay for that too!

@whitepolkydots

I did go crazy with AmorePacific XD But I actually didn't purchase all the cushion for myself XD I'm only keeping one for now lol.

I did try it yesterday for the first time. I do have to say that I love cushion compacts, but sometimes I feel like I either put too little or too much of the product on myself. I've tried the regular cushion and I like it. I figure the sunscreen would be good to try.

I fell in love with the Nest grapefruit XD My niece was with me when I was purchasing it and asked if she could have it lol

20170609_152426.png

20170609_152402.png

Top photo:

Sephora: Too Faced Glitter Bomb palette

SiJCP: Nars Orgasm lipstick, Buxom Full On Lip Cream Gin Fizz

Ulta: Estee Lauder Pure Color Love lipstick Naked City

Bottom photo:

GWP items from Ulta: Clinique Chubby Stick Intense 05 Plushest Punch (full size), Take the Day Off makeup remover, Big Sexy Hair Powder Play

SiJCP GWP: Everything else pictured

Great haul @angel7594 I look forward to seeing your thoughts on the Glitter Bomb palette!

Ok you need to teach me how to Ulta @angel7594 lol. I just got my Ulta CC and a 20% off coupon 😄 

LOL @Mcakes !

I try to reserve Ulta purchases for high point multipliers (at the moment I have 2x points for my birthday month, 3x points for platinum members, and 5x on NARS purchases) and/or 20% discounts.  The Ulta GWPs are (almost always) stackable and usually count towards the minimum shipping total.

I'm sure others have better tips/tricks, these are just a few of mine 😬

Thank you @ElleElleG Heart! I hope they come out with a good GWP bag soon while the 3x for Platinum is still on 😄

I already know some of these things will be going in my June Favorites. Sorry they're all dirty, I've been using them.

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

- Dr Jart water fuse gel moisturizer

- Brow Food Brow gel

- Altair mean girls palette (amazon)

- Nars hydrating glow tint

- Nars liquid blush in orgasm

- Maybelline fit me loose powder

- Nars long hot summer palette

- The Ordinary serum and coverage foundations

- YSL and Hourglass mascaras from Nordstrom mascara madness event

OMG!  That Altair palette!  Too cute!   @ShannonAlexis

really pretty.jpg

Nice haul @ShannonAlexis; how are the Dr. Jart moisturizer and the NARS palette (have you used/like their other eye palettes?)?

@ElleElleG The moisturizer is nice. It's the thinnest gel moisturizer I've ever used - a tiny bit will spread a long way, but I'm not sure that tiny bit is hydrating enough so I use more. It feels like I'm using a lot of product at once. But it absorbs fast and will be a good summertime moisturizer.

I love the Long Hot Summer palette. I thought it was really boring when it came out last year, but it's a very nice neutral palette. It's exactly what I wanted. The shadows perform just like the duos. I haven't tried any other NARS palette, just the duos and DI singles. I'm happy with it. The swatches I saw on Google are very accurate - what you see there is what you get.

Thanks for sharing @ShannonAlexis !! I've heard that gel moisturizers are better for people with oily skin especially in the summer months; I should probably ask what type of skin you have as well.

Good to know you like the NARS!  It looks like it would be great for travel!

7 Replies
testing