Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

Dang, $3... That's 70%, I should've waited 🤣😭 @greeneyedgirl107 , congrats on the deal

@danielledanielle I had a feeling you might have gotten this since you posted about DVF on here!

@greeneyedgirl107  Ah, you just reminded me to see if my local Target(s) have any of the DVF collection marked down in-store yet. That mask is fun! 

@WinglessOne here's what my local Target had left today:

1000005105.jpg

1000005104.jpg

@greeneyedgirl107  Looks like your store has lots of the grey zebra table runners left. I sometimes hang table runners (vertically) over closed mini blinds to dress up windows without having to install full curtains. That zebra print would work well. Hmm… I’ll need to visit my local “big Target” for the best selection and see those runners in person (though I know firsthand what that print looks like in DVF’s clothing range). Thanks for the photos! 

@WinglessOne what a great idea!

@WinglessOne I wish I could remember what else mine had.  The only other thing I can remember is the lightweight inside-out tote bags (just one print, tho).

This is fun, @greeneyedgirl107!

That’s adorable @greeneyedgirl107 and what a deal! 

@greeneyedgirl107 that is really cute

@greeneyedgirl107  cute! I love a good sleep mask - wouldn't want to be without mine!

@greeneyedgirl107  I hope you enjoy it! Mine really helps me sleep when there is any light in the room (sun, moon, etc.).

@caitbird I need to sleep in almost utter dark.  We nailed curtains over our windows in the bedroom!  I also sleep in a slap cap that usually falls over my eyes.  And I have ear plugs.  

@caitbird this is my first!

made an impulsive but much needed purchase as I have wanted to try out Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Encourage 

I have bought a few concealer brushes but I really gravitated to Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Precision Concealer Brush 180 so I got that.

Also I am running low on serum and wanted to try out The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum . I am hoping in the Mother’s Day promotion that I land a Sol de Janeiro Beijos de Sol Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL

Then I got my birthday gift as my birthday is in a few days. So excited to try the Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine and Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask + Moisturizer 2.25 oz/ 64 g 

IMG_4928.png

Fabulous birthday haul @Geww 

Happy birthday @Geww!

Happy birthday, @Geww ! Encourage is a very pretty shade (I bought it this month too), and it’s great that Rare Beauty’s selling mini sized liquid blushes now. Enjoy all your goodies!

Happy birthday @Geww ! Amazing impulsive haul! 🥰

Happy birthday, @Geww! I really like the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush 

Happy birthday to you @Geww ! The RB liquid blush are so soft and pretty! I’ve heard good things about the SF Jet Lag Mask! Enjoy it all!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing