Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

@curlychiquita, I do too... It's a little pokey but a much softer version of the old Sephora no. 66

@danielledanielle great haul, love everything 

Auh-mazing hauls @danielledanielle  I think you using your auto replenish to make a monthly self-care package is brilliant 🎁 Enjoy everything! 

I'm on board to hear your thoughts on the new Fenty foundation when your ready and have had enough time with it. 😉

@danielledanielle  Funny how things sneak into shipping boxes. That does look like a nice bag, though. I was low key stalking it at RB’s site for a little while before talking myself out of it. Hope you love it and the rest of your goodies! 

Heh heh @WinglessOne I think it jumped in there.  It knew I wanted it badly 🤣

@danielledanielle @Amazing haul. Glad to see the Rare beauty bag and the Pattern self heat oil in your haul. 

This is a well rounded haul @danielledanielle 😘

You had me at #bring back the caffeine mask @danielledanielle

P.S. I'm just gonna be right over here ... with my sign in support of bringing back the caffeine mask, waiting to hear your thoughts on the new Fenty foundation (after you've had ample time to test it out).

I've worn it twice this weekend @itsfi & @CynthieLu .  It's been interesting, I need more time with it ...

@danielledanielle Ooh what amazing hauls! Yes bringbackthemask

@danielledanielle  awesome haul - look at all those goodies! Also, "chocolate supplements for positive mood?" Color me intrigued! 

I was on a low buy... I thought the Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge was going to help me to use what I have and not make quite as many purchases.  Turns out it's quite enabling finding out what everyone else loves week after week 🤣🤣🤣

This time of year is often on the busy end at work and I use the sale as a bit of a reward.  

439881552_463154539383442_7716198323321933649_n.jpg

Spoiler
The Ami Colé Flush Hour Cream Blush & Lip Oil Set was purchased after swatches from @itsfi .  Its gorgeous, easy to apply and I'm hoping they expand the shade range.  Shout outs to @ather as well for twisting my arm into so many tinted balms 😍.  There are a few other Mango Passion Touchland's that will be making their way to some little girls who are in love with the fun scents and non-sticky nature as much as I am.  The Ciele base products are gorgeous and I can't wait to use them more.  Be warned how pigmented the blush is though!  Happy to have a few more SPF products as top ups and lip products this summer as well.  The Cayskin is a beautiful texture and the Tatcha is so easy to apply without a mirror. 

440042495_437729098844754_1087131158689176773_n.jpg

Spoiler
I try to pick up two or three of these every year.  I like supporting a good cause and I'm an avid lover of SPF products year round.  I like getting to try out new formulas and having some small tubes for my purse to top up after work.  I'm particularly excited to try out the Saint Jane Beauty Luxury Sun Ritual Pore Smoothing Face Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 oz / 50 mL after hearing @Saradestin enjoy the brands SPF.  

435504628_1094237545142340_5666457848193328002_n.jpg

Spoiler
After hearing the Merit stick foundation be declared a favourite in the capsule thread I knew I had to finally bite the bullet.  It's quite lovely, but I think I need to play with primers to add to it.  The Sephora Collection eye masks were a purchase made after hearing both @danielledanielle and itsfi discuss the limited nature of availability.  I might have more to share lol. I picked up the Isle of Paradise Brilliantly Bright Body Cleansing Wash with Vitamin C & Niacinamide 11.15 oz / 330 ... after hearing @heartsmyface giving it love last year and seeing it was now available in Canada.  It has a delightful pineapple tropical scent!  The Kosas powder was after at least a year of putting it off and hearing it make list after list of loves.  And lastly the Inky List is something I'd like to delve into as a decolletelete product before deciding if it's something I can keep up with. 

439446905_766055601960749_2404442012467007421_n.jpg

Spoiler
My last order to trickle in... I decided I was feeling parched and picked up a few sprays to keep me feeling fresh for the summer.  The spray on the Gucci is so fine it's barely detectable.  The Glow Recipe is such a fun scent that screams summer. I'd been loving the Givenchy power in pink and so decided to try out the Huda.  Bonus points for having a mini.  Perfect for travel and testing purposes.  And... I couldn't let the new Armani glosses go without a test.  Won't lie... they're lovely, but nothing special in my opinion. 

This community enables @missjeanie or I'm sorry encourages 😂 I love your haul though! I personally also think sales are a reward 🤭

@jaaayp Always great for a boost of encouragement here!!! lol

It's because you're doing what everyone wants to do.. on behalf of all of us @missjeanie 😂😂😂

Spectacular hauls!! @missjeanie 

Thanks @lmaster !!

@missjeanie that's such an amazing haul! I love so many of your new goodies! That hat is blue backdrop is giving me all the summer vibes. If you're struggling with the Merit, I would say less is more. While you can build it up, I think it does best with lighter layers. I'm interested in what you think of the correctors. I was also a casualty of the caffeine eye mask hype.

@makeitup305 So far I'm liking the Huda corrector a lot more than the OH.  It's more pigmented and feels thinner in formula.  The OH shade is still a bit off for me, but it's almost moving around too much/too thick under my eyes?  I need to play around with them a bit more... but so far... Huda is working out much nicer. 

The most darling photos @missjeanie and what fun you’re going to have with all of your well-deserved treats! All the blush! So pretty. All of it! 

Thank You @Sunnysmom I've been enjoying all the blush coming out lately!!

36 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing