Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

Spoiler

@SportyGirly125 nice haul, enjoy

@CorgiMommy Thank you 

A bit more from the Sephora spring sale: 

This was a BOPIS order. My last online order was split into 2 shipments and will probably show up later today.This was a BOPIS order. My last online order was split into 2 shipments and will probably show up later today.

A few notes: 

Spoiler

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #99 - bought a second one because I love the one Sephora gifted to me. Never mind what I said in 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD  about not buying duplicate brushes this year… that rule starts today! 😅 Besides, my 99 gets used for cream blush more than any other brush I own, so I’m sure this backup brush will also end up in regular rotation. 

Supergoop! Protec(tint) Daily SPF Tint SPF 50 Sunscreen Skin Tint with Hyaluronic Acid and Ectoin 34... - this was kind of a blind buy, as I wasn’t able to swatch a tester first but did swatch a couple adjacent shades. All I really want the tint to do is mask the zinc oxide in this sunscreen. I’ll find out tomorrow if it does that without tweaking my natural skin tone(s) much. 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask Patches for Dark Circles + De-Puffing Blueberry - decided to see how these blueberry masks measure up to my favorite eye patches (JayJun’s green tea, Good Molecules’s caffeine, and Sephora’s caffeine). Gotta remember to test them this week. 

Voluspa direct:

Let’s pretend candles do not outnumber diffuser oils in this photo.Let’s pretend candles do not outnumber diffuser oils in this photo.
Now that I have a VOLUSPA Cordless Fragrance Oil Diffuser, I need more diffuser oil that’ll work in it, right? Neither Sephora nor Nordstrom currently carry the scents I wanted, so I had to check Voluspa’s site. Totally not my fault that I wound up there in the first place. And while I was there, I somehow wound up browsing candles even though I do not need more candles. I like how I tried to compensate by buying small and petite jar sizes. 😂 I mean, once those candles are finished, their jars will make beautiful holders for all my Sonia G. Keyaki brushes and other similarly short-handled brushes! See, I’m thinking ahead, not spending needlessly! 🫠 

Fragrance notes from Voluspa’s product pages: 

Spoiler
  • Burning Woods: smokey cedar, burning woods, embers, and Himalayan juniper.
  • Makassar Ebony & Peach: solid black ebony wood, ripe peaches, & apple blossom.
  • Moso Bamboo: moso bamboo, black musk, & Japanese cypress.
  • Saijo Persimmon: persimmon, peach, & jasmine.
  • Temple Moss: cool moss, dewy leaves, river rock, & precious woods. This is the main fragrance I was looking for. 
  • Wildflowers (GWP mini tin): native wildflowers, golden poppy, springing herbs, & soft citrus.

@WinglessOne Curious on your thoughts of the new Supergoop.  I'm not generally as obsessed with the brand as some are, but this one has my interest! 

@missjeanie  I’ll tag you when I’ve got feedback. I don’t expect it to feel or behave like Unseen Sunscreen (the only Supergoop product I’m personally obsessed with) since it has a very different formula. But that’s not automatically a bad thing. I keep forgetting to test it 🤦‍♀️; I need to put a big ol’ neon sticky note on my mirror or something. 

@WinglessOne I laughed out loud at your sticky note idea as I do the same thing! 

Those are some beautiful scents from Voluspa @WinglessOne - I wish more of these were available through their distributors. Saijo Persimmon smells great. I'm intrigued by the notes for Moso Bamboo - that sounds like it will be marvelous.

@itsfi  Moso Bamboo is next on my roster of candles to burn. Unlit, I can really smell the peach (authentically peach, even) and a hint of musky wood. I wish Voluspa would make a diffuser oil in this fragrance, and I haven’t even burned the candle yet. 😅 I do see they have a Moso Bamboo reed diffuser, and this fragrance is one of their new refill candles. Also, I LOVE that Voluspa offers candle refills now. Gonna be hard to buy fewer candles this year, thanks to that. 

Ooh the candles @WinglessOne ! Gooood haul! I love the 99 brush too! Wish I’d gotten a back up for cream. Smart! I am enjoying the new Supergoop Tint! Curious what you will think. 

Thanks @Sunnysmom ! I meant to use the Supergoop Protec(tint) today but forgot. I’ll let you know what I think once I’ve tried it. 🙂

I bet the diffuser oil smells great! How are you liking the diffuser? @WinglessOne 

@lmaster  The diffuser’s very handy! It needs frequent recharging, but it can also run while charging if I get impatient. I live in 900 sq ft and this little diffuser fragrances my entire apartment, depending on how much oil I add. Hopefully it’ll keep running well. 

Thank you for the info! Greatly appreciated!! On a different note, I wore the eyeliner yesterday @WinglessOne it's good, it's real good!! I applied it around 10 am, it did not irritate my eyes at all, it stayed put!! Upper and lower waterline!! Washed my face at 9 pm still there 🙌💓

I'm going to have to get more colors now 😏

@lmaster  Thanks for the eyeliner update, and I’m glad it worked so well for you (yay, no eye irritation)! Sounds like it’s very seriously long-wearing. 👍 Now I’ll have to try that jade shimmer one. 

@WinglessOne oh yes it lasted sooo long, until I washed it off 😍

@WinglessOne oooh, I like the sound of Saijo Persimmon.

@CookieGirl1  I haven’t used the diffuser oil yet, but in the bottle it smells very citrusy peach/nectarine + persimmon, with a beautiful jasmine note. Very juicy and fruity, but not too sweet. I’ve smelled the candle before and this oil’s pretty close to it. 

@WinglessOne ohhhhh, that sounds so nice!

I e been tempted by 99 as I need another small blush brush and now I see y’all have multiples. lol! Great hauls! @WinglessOne 

Thank you  @sister13 (yes, join us in Club 99 😈), @faeriegirl, and @curlychiquita ! I saw that brush wound up being the most tagged one in Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – CHAMPION REVEALED: Check out Community's favorite product! and I’m not surprised. 😄

Excellent haul @WinglessOne ! I had to get a backup of the 99 brush too. It is my favorite for cream blush.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing