Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

Nice stock up! @ather 

@sister13  Thank you! 😊 

My April hauls! 

Beautylish gift card event Sonia G eye brush set + added brush envelope and PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo Just Enough from Sephora in-store.

I forgot how the Patrick Ta products open and the first thing I did was stick my thumbnail in it.

IMG_0260.jpeg

My Sephora sale haul.  I threw out some expired sunscreen and bought new ones.

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection & Hydration Set 

Jack Black Oil-Free Sun Guard Sunscreen Water Resistant SPF 45 4 oz for my son

Hair:

K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL restock (I think fourth restock)

L'Oréal Professionnel Absolut Repair Molecular Rinse-Off Serum for Very Damaged Hair 8.4 oz / 250 mL New to me, willing to try it

Makeup:

caliray Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara Set My favorite mascara 

PATRICK TA Dual Ended Blush Brush to use with my new blush 

Skincare:

La Mer Mini The Concentrate Serum 0.5 oz/ 15 mL I haven’t tried it before but I’m going to try it on a scar to see if it helps.

IMG_0257.jpeg

Beautiful products @curlychiquita. I love the aesthetic of the Sonia G brush envelope. I'll be interested to hear how the La Mer serum works out for you.

I’ll let you know about the La Mer, @itsfi! I plan to use it in a targeted way but we’ll see how it works.

Excellent haul @curlychiquita ! The PT blush duo looks so pretty!🩷

Thanks! It really is, @faeriegirl!

Wonderful beauties!! @curlychiquita 😍

Thank you, @lmaster!

Ooh lovely choices!! Ugh, so annoying when a product gets damaged! @curlychiquita 

Yes, especially when it’s brand new 😄@sister13!

@curlychiquita  So many great items in this haul! 

Thanks, @ather!

Love this haul @curlychiquita ! The caliray mascara duo was such a good deal! ❤️

It really was, @jaaayp!

@curlychiquita @Amazing haul!  

Thanks, @SportyGirly125!

Lots of fabulous products, enjoy @curlychiquita 

Thank you, @CorgiMommy!

Ooh I love your picks from the sales @curlychiquita ! (And your darling bear! 😍) I use the teeny samples of The Concentrate when I have eye allergy issues, so good . Let me know how you like this please. ). Your brushes all look wonderful. Beautiful collection! How are you liking the PT brush? I wondered about it. Good to know I’m not the only one with the PT opening!! I did same thing. It confounds me every time. Same with the BASMA! Stuck my finger in that one too. Ugh  😭🤣 @danielledanielle 

Thank you @Sunnysmom! My husband got me the bear before we got married so he’s at least 25 years old. 😄 Still a cutie! I got the PT brush so I can clean it less often - the PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo Just Enough is so bright that I’d need to wash a brush each time if I wanted to use a different blush the next time. Also, @faeriegirl recommended it. 👍  I like it so far with the PT blush! I’ll let you know about the concentrate. I’ll probably start using it it May as I’m finishing up a Sisley serum I have that is almost gone.

Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing