Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

Didn't see FEBRUARY HAUL'S THREAD, so here We go! All about our LOVELIES ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน

IMG_1487.PNG

Re: FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

@Tamara76 Responding right now is my breather, lol.  I'll be back from the MIA soon.  

Sorry for the bad quality photo, but my nude KVD liquid lippies arrived. I've been waiting for Ludwig to come back in stock for a week ๐Ÿ™‚

It's my birthday month, so I was able to redeem the birthday gift! I've never been so excited for the gift, I actually like the colours Heart

02-Birthday-Haul-1.jpg

Spoiler
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (repurchase)
KVD Ophelia and Ludwig
Tarte Birthday Gift

@Melissa136, Happy Birthday month! I've seen swatches of the Birthday Gift and it looks so pretty. I can't wait until my birthday to claim it! (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Enjoy your birthday month! @Melissa136

Woohoo!  Congrats on Ludwig and Happy Birthday Month! ๐Ÿ’•

@Melissa136

Thank you @Tamara76! I haven't played with them yet, so I hope the colours and quality are up to par!

Happy birthday! It's a really lovely bday gift this year, I like how it's going to be universally flattering

Aw, thank you @Haleyhale! At least it's not the standard lipstick and eyeliner duo. I like the idea of receiving deluxe blushes ๐Ÿ™‚

Today's haul from lush, Bluemercury and my new glasses came in ๐Ÿ‘“. I am super excited to try the Lush Valentine's Day products. And I found a bluemercury spa by chance today and was able to try some things in person.IMG_2161.JPG

Oh, that Lush box of goodies looks awesome!

OMG @EDZ90 I keep forgetting to report back but I absolutely loved that florapy mask that you sent me! It's such a unique mask, I have never had anything like it before. Thank you again for letting me try it out ๐Ÿ˜„

@Mcakes I'm glad you liked it! You should try to lavender one, it's awesome right before bed. 

@EDZ90 Love the glasses! At first glance when I saw the yellow, green and striped thing I thought it was one of the rainbow candles from my childhood that would have charms in it as you burned it down...I used to love those!

Yay!  The Unicorn Horn!๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„

Awesome haul! @EDZ90

Baby haul! And the infamous smashbox primer sample...

(Not complaining, but you know shipping took too long when you purchased an eye cream because you forgot you ordered one online ๐Ÿ˜“

IMG_5097.JPG

I love, love, love Skyn Iceland!  That eye cream is worth waiting for! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh good! I'm just starting to use eye creams (I'm trying to find a good one for anti-aging/hydration...or whatever else you're suppose to target while you're still younger) and this one seemed like a winner! @Tamara76

Going to pull my samples of the eye cream and give it a try. 

Some pretty fun TjMaxx finds!

IMG_2173.JPG

That Bobbi Brown palette... amazing find!

I know! I looked up swatches while I walked around store. But then after I got home I looked up retail price. $70! I bought it for $40!

5 Replies
testing