tina16

your fav shampoo?

hi everyone.

so lets here whats your fav shampoo and conditioner. and do tell us what kind of hair you have? any secrets?

Ursidae

Re: your fav shampoo?

(0) Hearts

I have thick, frizzy red hair and live on a farm with what is called "hard" or "well" water (which makes my hair even frizzier). I started using WEN cleansing conditioner about a year ago and I find that it helps tame the frizz. It took some getting used to because it does not lather, but it is cost effective because after shampooing your scalp, you do not have to use a seperate product to condition your hair. You simply smooth more onto your hair from the ears down. Also, it has a nice cooling effect which is very refreshing in the summer, and smells divine.

jlhiga

(0) Hearts
Sebastian Quench. Use Nexxusv Pro-Mend leave in treatment once a week. I have straight black Asian hair. I put it through a lot so it's not just straight and this keeps it shiny and healthy.
SiameseLouise

(0) Hearts

Hello! I use the Ojon shampoo and conditioner for dry hair. My hair is long (below shoulder-length), thick, and color-treated (permanent color), plus I use heat on it (blowdryer, flat iron) more than I should. Needless to say, it's in danger of being fried. The Ojon products leave it very soft, smoothe, and silky, and my stylist has commented that I've had fewer split ends as of late. I also use Ojon's intensive treatment for dry hair as well (it's a solid that comes in a little pot and turns into a sort of thick oil when you rub it between your hands before using it). A little goes a long way, and you don't have to leave it on your hair long before washing it out. Drawbacks to these products include price (19-25$ each) and the scent (I have a horrible sense of smell and thought that the "lighter scent" version of the solid conditioner smelled rank). Hope this helps.  

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Anything from Aveda!!

prettyinpa

(0) Hearts

I have fine, thin limp hair and am really enjoying Pantene Expert Age Defy shampoo & Conditioner and the Age Defy serum. They claim that hair feels really thicker, to the extent of about 6000 extra hairs. I wouldn't say it's that good, but it definitely leaves my hair a lot thicker than anything I've tried to date. Plus the price is really wallet friendly, about $8 each for shampoo or conditioner and around $17 for the serum. I paid over $50 for Peter Thomas Roth Hair serum which didn't do anywhere near the kind of thickening that the Age Defy did.

Best of all, I don't have to blow dry my hair to get the benefits, so many thickeners you need to fluff up and blow dry your hair to see any difference. This one works even if you air dry your hair. Great!

narsgirl43

hello, i have normal to dry hair with frizzy ends and i love nexxus frizz defy shampoo and conditioner :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • narsgirl43
    • jennypenny1995
    • jlhiga
    • tina16
    • SiameseLouise