Answer
cheungie
what is a good hair serum?

I hear morrocan oil is good. i am looking for one i can use at night, wash out in the morning with my shampoo and conditioner. Also for one to use during the day to keep my hair shiny, healthy and moisturized. I don't really style my hair.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
allegrissima
Answered
(0) Hearts

Jasmin oil serum by Oscar Blandi is great for daytime. 

katybaby
Answered
(0) Hearts

Morrocan oil is the best on the market as far as a good hair serum. It will help out with spit ends and even dry skin! There are multiple uses for it. If you blow dry your hair you should use a heat protectant spray, something from CHI would work wonders for your hair. I wouldn't want to add anymore oil to your hair cause it may look greasy!

islandqt
Answered
(0) Hearts

So basically you're looking for a kind of night repair serum that you will wash out the next day as well as a daily serum to add moisture and shine right?

Well if that's the case for the nightime repair I would suggest this one from Frederic Fekkai http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P132244&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=4221

or (a lot more expensive) the Ojon restorative treatment which will add lots of shine to your hair ( I personally don't like the smell though)

as for a daily serum there's plenty to choose from. Some of my faves are Biosilk. Oscar Blandi's Jasmine oil serum, phytolisse finishing serum and Kerastase's elixir ultime (verrrrry nice).

hope that helps!

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

Josie Maran's Argan Oil Hair Serum is a very good product that gives you instant shine and long-lasting rejuvenating results.  You can get more information on it at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P256603&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • islandqt
    • allegrissima
    • cheungie
    • katybaby