Natural32

styling product to achieve loose waves....

Hello fellow beauties, so just recently i got a hair cut that i kind of regret getting. My hair was really long before but now its a couple inches past my shoulders and has some layers.My hair is naturally straight but i want to add some natural wave to it; i want more soft natural waves and not beach waves because they have a matte texture i don't really like. My hair is blond, straight, and i have an oily scalp but dry ends. Right now i don't really use any styling products except the bumble and bumble tonic lotion which i love. I am looking for a styling cream or spray that i can put in my hair after i shower in damp hair that will hold while i sleep. Just to let you know i don't blow dry my hair i usually aid dry it.I was thinking about getting either the josie maran bohemian waves spray or the bumble and bumble texture creme. I would love to hear any suggestions you have : )

Natural32

Re: styling product to achieve loose waves....

(0) Hearts

thanks, i will deffinetly consider the josie wave spray,thanks again: )

pinktorridora

Re: styling product to achieve loose waves....

I have the Josie spray. I haven't used it overnight but I do think you will like it. I have naturally wavy hair that just needs some product to encourage it. I like this better than the Bumble Surf Spray.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • pinktorridora
    • Natural32