amynadinexo

shopping for a new straightener. could use some help!

(0) Hearts

if you've seen any of my previous threads, you know I have bleached hair & it is dry frizzy and damaged. I haven't used any hot tools on my hair since I bleached it. I think its been long enough. I'd really like to try to straighten my hair soon, getting really sick of my curls every day! I wont dare put my chi on my hair though, its too old and it takes too high of a temperature to get my hair straight :/ I saw some good reviews on youtube for coolway http://www.coolwayhair.com/ but I like to compare and reviews things before committing to purchasing them. any recommendations?! <3

arielaaaaaaaa

Re: shopping for a new straightener. could use some help!

My advice is to make sure it has a temperature control. It's the most important part since everyones hair requires different temperatures. One other option is would recommend looking into is Joico's reconstructing Flat Iron. It used a liquid that turns into vapor as you use it and helps strengthen as it straightens. I took a class over Joico products as they Demo'd it and it seemed pretty good. I would check out some reviews over it. Here is a picture. 

joico-k-pak-reconstRx-vapor-iron.jpg

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • amynadinexo
Photos1
  • joico-k-pak-reconstRx-vapor-iron.jpg