Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

help for fine wavy hair

HI all,

I have wavy hair that is also fine (not coarse at all) and there is a lot of it total. My issue is that it gets frizzy and out of control but all the curl or wavy hair products I have used make it look and feel dirty.  So far I have tried curl diva- dirty feeling, and big sexy hair- frizzy from Sephora.  Do people have any other options?  I would like for it to feel and look clean but not like I just rolled out of bed.  I currently don't blow dry, just finger comb and go.  I also wash every three days. 

Thanks!

Anonymous Insider

Re: help for fine wavy hair

I have frizzy hair that can get crazy. I currently use Redken's Frizz Dismiss shampoo and conditioner. I love it, while it's not incredibly humid right now, I have noticed that my hair is more manageable. I don't ever blow dry my hair because it gets HUGE. You can get small travel sizes to try it out first. I've also heard good things about Living Proof. Hope this helps!

Re: help for fine wavy hair

Hi Ashlind,

I'm not sure if you have heard of Ouai, but it is a brand that was created by the the Kardashian's stylist, Jen Atkin. She has an amazing Soft Mousse that you can apply to wet or dry hair and it works wonders for wavy hair. It's very lightweight so it doesn't weigh your hair down, it helps with curl/wave definition AND it fights frizz! Add a pump into your hand and massage into your hair for that fresh, tousled look 🙂 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing