mothingmothing

has anyone tried phyto hair vitamins? My hair is thinning around the crown

lylysa

Re: has anyone tried phyto hair vitamins? My hair is thinning around the crown

I saw that you previous had a hair loss/thinning thread that appears to have been deleted, in regards to combating this issue my initial suggestions would be to take a look at internal and external factors that may have caused this thinning to stem or be exacerbated.

For starters, when did you first notice the thinning? Was this something you remember dealing with even when you were young and essentially had all your life? Did it begin occurring after you changed things in your lifestyle or diet? Do you chemically process your hair (example would be color treating), use multiple heat tools with or without thermal protectors, did you notice the thinning occurring after these processes or worsening after? Do you wear your hair pulled back in a taut ponytail or pulled back immensely? What shampoo, conditioner, and styling products do you use (have you notice drying ingredients like sulfates or unhealthy alcohols, let me know if you need me to post the listing of good/bad alcohols)?

Those answers will tie to external factors, things that you have control over that may contribute to the thinning. Internal factors would be determined by a doctor. You can schedule a check up to see if hormone levels are in place, maybe there's a deficiency present that is causing this.

kevinbt

(0) Hearts

Hi mothingmothing! I bought the Phyto supplements for my mom who was worried about her hair and she loves them.  She said she also noticed a difference in her nails! 

On top of the supplements, though, I would recommend you try the Phyto Phytocyane Revitalizing Serum.  We've gotten a lot great feedback on this item and I think you'd see stronger results with the two together. 

Cheers! 

Kevin 

deannarp

(0) Hearts

I second Phyto products!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • mothingmothing