hairspray faq

i usually never use any hair products other than heat protectant and only straighten my wavy hair. recently i have been making waves and curls with my amika flat iron straightener. i throw on some hair spray ( therma silk) at the end to make the curls stay.

I usually don't want to wash it that night or the next day since I spent some time already putting heat and product in it, and want to give it another round in public lol before washing it.

my question is how do i take care of my hair afterwards that night and the next day to still have nice curls? I don't feel like putting it up in a pony tail , i want to show off the curls again. I am most likely guessing I shouldn't comb or brush it bc it will take out the curls and hair spray.. Do i go over the curls again with a curling iron , or just do touch ups? Do i put in hair spray again? I found a cream that will eliminate the frizz so i will def be adding htat. mis it bad to leave hair spray in your hair? Is it bad to put product two days in a row on your hair? At the moment I wash my hair every other day with shampoo and conditioner, and then leave in conditioner, and twice a week use a hair mask.

One of my friends says she washes her hair daily along with curling it with a curling iron and using product.  her hair looks fab, but I don't have the time nor patience for that, and i don't want to put my hair through that much on a daily basis.

Answers: 0
Question Stats
  • 0 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation