Answer
grumpysnow
fussy fine hair

I have shoulder length color treated fine hair. I am 44 and live in Canada. Dry hair and frizz is a problem. I need some fabulous hair products that will give me hair that shines but does'nt weigh it down. Any suggestions? also any thoughts on a hair masque?  I usually buy from a salon but they have stopped carrying the product I was using (L'ANZA  Healing Strength) Thought I would try something new.  thanks

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
virtuouswife888
Answered

Hi there!!

For starters...If you can manage, don't wash your hair everyday. Washing your hair daily, makes dry hair, worse. For a GREAT shampoo, I'd highly recommend  ALTERNA CAVIAR Shampoo. This stuff, did wonders for my dry hair. For conditioning, since I only wash my hair once a week, I skip regular conditioner, and use BUMBLE & BUMBLE COCO DE CREME Hair Masque, or SACHAJUAN Hair Repair. This stuff rocks!! Leaves my hair soft, shiny, and stronger with each use. For my frizz, I use ALTERNA KENDI OIL Spray. I spray this onto my damp hair, before blow drying my hair, and it eliminates most of my frizz, leaving very little of it, to be eliminated by my flat iron. Hope that helps you out :smileyhappy:

Strength & Honor,

VW888

grumpysnow
Thanks for the tips. Just ordered the Coco de creme hair masque, can't wait to try it. I love the smell of coconut lol. Once I finish up my current shampoo I will give the Alterna a try. :smileyhappy:
virtuouswife888
(0) Hearts
sure! lemme know how it works for ya :smileyhappy:
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 4 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • virtuouswife888
    • grumpysnow