sandy

best way to maintain hair during a shower or facial. mine always bcomes wet and unmanageable

prosopon

Re: best way to maintain hair during a shower or facial. mine always bcomes wet and unmanageable

(0) Hearts

For the shower I clip up my hair and then put on a shower cap.  When I get out there are some fuzziness from the humidity escaping into the cap, but nothing a little hair serum can't smooth down.

Londonlover101

Re: best way to maintain hair during a shower or facial. mine always bcomes wet and unmanageable

(0) Hearts

One of my best tips for this is slick your hair back with gel and put into a ponytail if you are having a facial if you are having a shower turn the water cold or at least cool when washing your face so that the humidity and water in the air from having it on hot wont frizz your hair. Good luck and have a nice day!

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

clip your hair up and use a hand held shower nozzle,  that way you control where the water goes, i'd wear a shower cap also.

sandy

(0) Hearts

can I get a yoga heaband from sephora??

miabt

(0) Hearts

We dont carry any, but a quick google search will find it on Amazon or your local store :smileyhappy:

miabt

Hi sandy,

I dont wash my hair every day, so I know your pain!  I always put my hair up in a clip or a super high bun so it doesnt get wet.  When I wash my face, I use a thicker yoga headband to hold my baby hairs back, which would be perfect during facials too :smileyhappy:  The best feature of the yoga headbands is the grip they have!  Definitely worth checking out!

xo, Mia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • prosopon
    • sandy
    • miabt
    • tashalicious
    • Londonlover101