Answer
exoticbeauty1
best product for beach waves

Hi ladies!  Summer is great but it's also a time when my hair looks blah.  I have curly hair and alot of it so I just keep it tied up.  I want beach waves this year.  Anybody have any suggestions on the best products for beach waves? Thanks a bunch!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
artemisgem
Answered

I'm a big fan of beachy waves too, and it’s easy to achieve this look with the right spray. I use KMS Hairplay "Sea Salt Spray." It smells great and it's a fantastic way of giving curls or waves (either natural curls/waves or those created with rollers or clips) a little more texture.  It gives hair volume and texture like a day at the beach would (but with less frizz.) I just spray it on when I take out my rollers and scrunch it into my waves, but you could just spray it on your natural curls in the morning and scrunch. Just a little teasing with my fingers after that and I end up with a playful, tousled look with great texture and fullness. It's a very easy styling product to use and the look is casual, playful and not over-the-top. I very highly recommend it! I also like TIGI "Love Peace and the Planet Totally Beachin' Styling Mist." Its coconut/mango/vanilla smell is heavenly and it also adds texture and fullness. You just scrunch some into your wet hair and style. I hope this helps you! :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • artemisgem
    • exoticbeauty1
    • gabidee
    • larrbear101
    • makeupobesessed