best product for beach waves

Hi ladies!  Summer is great but it's also a time when my hair looks blah.  I have curly hair and alot of it so I just keep it tied up.  I want beach waves this year.  Anybody have any suggestions on the best products for beach waves? Thanks a bunch!

Answers: 5
Answered

I'm a big fan of beachy waves too, and it’s easy to achieve this look with the right spray. I use KMS Hairplay "Sea Salt Spray." It smells great and it's a fantastic way of giving curls or waves (either natural curls/waves or those created with rollers or clips) a little more texture.  It gives hair volume and texture like a day at the beach would (but with less frizz.) I just spray it on when I take out my rollers and scrunch it into my waves, but you could just spray it on your natural curls in the morning and scrunch. Just a little teasing with my fingers after that and I end up with a playful, tousled look with great texture and fullness. It's a very easy styling product to use and the look is casual, playful and not over-the-top. I very highly recommend it! I also like TIGI "Love Peace and the Planet Totally Beachin' Styling Mist." Its coconut/mango/vanilla smell is heavenly and it also adds texture and fullness. You just scrunch some into your wet hair and style. I hope this helps you! :smileyhappy:

Answered

my fave "bumble and bumble surf spray" amazing spray in wet hair and scrunch ur hair and ur done

Answered

Beach (Salt) sprays are great. They're so easy. Just spray and scrunch your hair when wet!

My Favorites:

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray:

View Image

Fekkai Marine Summer Hair Beach Waves

View Image

Fekkai Coiff™ Océanique - Touseled Wave Spray

View Image

Answered

I know of the perfect product for you!  It is Living Proof Wave Shaping Curl Defining No Frizz Styling Cream which is a frizz-fighting styling cream that perfects smooth, soft waves that last all day without the least bit of frizz.  This advanced styling aid works great on color-treated hair and is terrific for highly processed hair.  No Frizz also repels dirt and oil so you can go longer between shampoos.  You can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P254201&categoryId=B70

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy
Wave Shaping, Curl Defining No Frizz Styling Jumbo

Answered
(0) Hearts
I've just bought the KMS brand so I hope it works...
Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 6 in conversation