lovebaking123

Where to buy Oribe in Canada?

(0) Hearts

I was looking to buy the orbie beach waves spray but I can't find anywhere in Canada (more specifically GTA) that sells it. Anyone know where I can buy it? It can be online, free shipping preferably. :smileywink:

heartsmyface

Re: Where to buy Oribe in Canada?

(0) Hearts

Beach waves spray?  Have you tried spraying salt water in your hair? That's what I do when I want that be achy look. 

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

LOL I actually just got the Dry texturizing spray today (like an hour ago).Holt Renfrew on Bloor st has it, not sure about Yorkdale, but they probably have it too. Holt Renfrew is also having a promotion right now. If you know what you are going to get, you can simply just order it over the phone and they will mail it to you, free of charge :smileyhappy: I can give you the number for Bloor St. Oribe counter, just PM me!

If you are more comfortable with placing order with an SA you have already known, you can do that too. 

TrysBeautyItems

(0) Hearts

Here's from Oribe's faq's

Does Oribe.com ship to Canada?
We regret that we do not ship outside the U.S. at this time for orders placed at Oribe.com. Please refer to our Oribe Retail Locator for a directory of stores that offer Oribe products, listed by country. For shipments to countries not listed in our Store Locator, please call our office at 1-888-ORIBE-99 (1-888-674-2399) between Monday and Friday 9:30AM-5:30PM EST to see if international orders can be processed to your requested country.

Or try emailing them directly :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • ivyxox
    • lovebaking123
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • heartsmyface