Answer
miszxtina
Accepted Solution
What kind of Shampoo can I use for dandruff and itchy scalp?

Ive been using Head and Shoulders for a long time, for me it only works one or two days and gets oily, I want to try something new, what would be a good shampoo and conditioner to use?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
melissabt
Answered
[ Edited ]

Hi Miszxtina,

Dandruff can be caused by a number of reasons: dry skin, irritated scalp or other skin conditions.  I would suggest using a shampoo that has rich lather and clarifying ingredients to it and would be the best to remove any access build up on the scalp.  I would suggest that you try the Phyto Phythéol Intense Anti-Dandruff Treatment Shampoo because it is soothing for an itchy scalp and helps keep dandruff at bay.
  Phythéol Intense Anti-Dandruff Treatment Shampoo

I would also recommend a hydrating conditioner like Bumble and Bumble Super Rich Conditioner to help hydrate any dryness.  This product is great if you have chemically treated or damaged hair.

Super Rich Conditioner

I also found that the Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo really helps an oily scalp.  This product has a lot of clarifying ingredients and works amazing for clearing any product build up or oily scalp.

Sunday Shampoo

I hope my suggestion helps and I would say if your dandruff and itchy scalp persist you should consult your doctor.

<3 Melissa
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • miszxtina
    • curiousgirl