What is your signature hairstyle?

kissXmakeup

What is your signature hairstyle?

So I know a lot of people do their hair in a certain way more than others, for example, I love rocking a side pomp or a side braid with my hair down or up, if I'm having a bad hair day. It is rarely a pomp going straight back. I started doing this when I was in junior high! Now that I am graduating college, I am trying to change it up. I did a side part yesterday for graduation photos and it looked good! 

Now I'd like to know, what is your signature hairstyle if you have one? Or what is your favorite hairstyle or even haircut?

lovelyred139

Re: What is your signature hairstyle?

(0) Hearts

Mine's in long layers so I can pull it out of my face when need be. I'm pretty committed to variations on long hair.  I was the victim of a surprise bob at the age of seven and am still a little scarred by it, though I did get over myself long enough to donate to Locks of Love once.

For updos I love playing with hair sticks.  I'm pretty lazy with my hair -- it's healthy and a lovely color, so I don't style much -- but I'm disproportionately proud of my ability to make a bun that won't budge with nothing but some chopsticks.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

My hair is thick, long (mid back), mostly straight, a slight blonde/dirty blonde ombre with a deep side part. My signature look is down with curls/waves when going out. When I'm home it's normally up in a messy bun held together with a scrunchie. A side fishtail braid is my go to for beach days. 

When we go to events or weddings I like to experiment with braids, buns, fishtails, and ponies. 

I like to change it up, but always go back to what's quick, easy & fast. 

beautylovingirl

@kissXmakeup- I have a ton of hair so the bob is such an easy thing for me. My hair is just about styled right after I blow dry but I still run a straight iron over it just to make sure it looks smooth. I have the confession of if I have a bad hair day or bad makeup day things could go bad from there. I think I'm too picky sometimes.

garnett

I have dark straight hair and over the years I have worn it many (bobs, kinda punked and spikey, layered,  long, etc) but I keep going back to some form of bob with bangs.  Right now my hair is very similar to the avatar I am using except I have bangs and it's short up the back.  The bangs really highlight my blue eyes.  I don't have to fight with my hair to do this style.  When I was young I would wakeup early every morning to do hot rollers or a curling iron.  Those days are over for me.  LOL  I want to look good but not take 2 hours each morning to get there.

kd006

If I have time to do my hair, I like to curl it with a 1" wand, but if I don't, I let it air dry and then throw it up in a bun and put on a cute head band. then I at least look put together lol.

kissXmakeup

I've been wanting to get a wand. I use my straightener to curl my hair! 

kd006

(0) Hearts

I just got a cheap one. I got a conair one. It used to be on the ulta site but idk if it's discontinued. I just got it on sale but when I upgrade I will go to the nume wand probably. I will either get it through little black bag or straight from their site with a coupon code from youtube so I can get it cheaper! I would not spend that much on a curling wand! Lol.

Spyski

Every princess needs a wand! 

kd006

Agreed!

kissXmakeup

That was cute! I like that. My hair is at a medium length right now, so I think I will wait until it is a little longer!

bittersweet86

Mines boring long, straight and down haha. My hair seriously won't do anything. But I do like it that way it suits me ^_^

carrierose

I am a stay at home mom with long hair, and my topknot is my hairstyle almost everyday.  Quick head flip, twist, wrap, done!  And it has since become "in style" which is nice.  

kissXmakeup

My 13 year old sister is all about top knots & sock buns right now! I did a side braid the other day & loosened it up with a top knot. I really liked it(:

arielaaaaaaaa

I take great pride and care of my hair. My hair is usually just natural unless I'm actually going somewhere I will be seen. i style it like my picture which is alittle hard to tell but I straighten it and have alittle flip to it at the bottom. But it's starting to get pretty long and I need to find a way the make it not so flat And boring. 

beautylovingirl

@emmaclaire- I have to have some sort of edge to it I can't just have normal it's too boring.

emmaclaire

I wish I could pull off a style like that!  If I tried I'd probably look like Nick Nolte.  Oy vey.

colorobsession

My hair is super, super straight and super fine. I'm also generally pretty lazy in the morning, which I guess makes me that much more appreciative of my low-maintanance tresses, because I can usually wash and go. More often than not my hair is in a ponytail, because I hate my hair being in my face while I'm running around at work. But I usually pin back my bangs into a little poof before I pull it back.

My favorite though is to have my hair down, and cut short into a razored bob. Since my hair is so straight it needs layers and such to have movement. I had to grow my hair out for dance (I did ballroom for a long time) so it's currently just past my shoulders. But I think I'm going to chop it off soon!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I'm the opposite! I can't do layers & need a straight cut since I hate blowdrying. 

beautylovingirl

Mine is a swing bob. Longer on the sides and shorter in the back. Super Easy!

kissXmakeup

Love!! I had a bob a couple of years ago, then I let it grow out & gave up at the awkward length right after the shoulders, where it isn't short but long. Just medium. I got bored & did an asymmetrical bob & loved it!

emmaclaire

Oooh, that sounds adorable.  I love bobs, they're so classic but they can be made edgy with little alterations like what you have!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 57 hearts
  • 30 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa