kissXmakeup

What is your signature hairstyle?

So I know a lot of people do their hair in a certain way more than others, for example, I love rocking a side pomp or a side braid with my hair down or up, if I'm having a bad hair day. It is rarely a pomp going straight back. I started doing this when I was in junior high! Now that I am graduating college, I am trying to change it up. I did a side part yesterday for graduation photos and it looked good! 

Now I'd like to know, what is your signature hairstyle if you have one? Or what is your favorite hairstyle or even haircut?

tashalicious

Re: What is your signature hairstyle?

(0) Hearts

straight hair with bangs or curly/wavy hair with bangs

Derienjocelyn

My new go to hair style is the messy french braid bun! I like to add some leave in conditioner and oil treatment then let it air dry, once its only a little damp i add some volume to my crown by teasing it then french braid it from the crown to the nape of my neck and tie it into a messy bun! I loosen it all up pull my bangs out and Bam! You have got yourself a fun professional stylish look for whatever you have to do that day! 

You can also loosely curl it first and it gives you a more formal look! 

Im sure you have seen this picture floating around via pinterest of whichever site you prefer. but this is what my hair ends up looking like!

bun.jpg

This picture sadly does not give a tutorial on how to do it! Maybe this should be my next post a step by step tutorial on the french braid bun!?

prosopon

(0) Hearts

That looks so good!  Sounds easy enough to attempt yet elegant enough to look difficult.  I too would like a tutorial!

Spyski

(0) Hearts

Oh please make a video tutorial and PM me! This is gorgeous!

LolaVal

(0) Hearts

My hair has been through a lot with me.  It has been all sorts of color and styles.  In high school, I dyed my hair different shades of red.  Then in college, it was different shades of blond.  In graduate school I had to go conservative so I was back closer to my natural color of dark browns.  Every 3-4 years, I get this itch and I must cut my hair.  I tend to cut all my hair off to about chin length and then donating my hair (about 12-15 inches depending how long my hair was) to locks of love.

Right now my hair is brown with medium blond highlights and is mid back with long layers.  I just recently asked my hairstylist for a change so we decided to cut some loose sweeping bangs.  I really like the bangs but I'm so busy in the morning that I would rather spend time on my makeup than to style my bangs.  Therefore, I am growing them out.  I have naturally slightly wavy hair and it tends to get a little frizzy in humidity.  I usually just dry my hair with the blow dryer in the morning and then use a straightening iron with some de-frizzing serum.  When I am feeling girly, I curl my hair with a 1" curling iron.

ManaSmith86

(0) Hearts

I tend to go with a messy top knot and my bangs twisted back or to the side somehow because they're growing out and very weird if left down, otherwise it's in a pony tail

prosopon

(0) Hearts

I have naturally wavy hair, though very fine.  My go to style is playing up the waves.  Recently I cut my hair slightly above my shoulders and I am loving the volume and bounce I can get. (Believe it or not but my husband - a die hard long hair lover- actually loved my new cut too!)

Usually my second day hair is some sort of ponytail with flair.  I love the top pomp, two side pomps, side twists, volume with headband, all with a ponytail.

berniebeauty

(0) Hearts

I like my long hair, so I trim it about once a year. Yeah. 

I don't really style it, I want to get as much sleep as possible in the mornings, so I guess my signature styles would be a bun or let down with a center part :smileyhappy:

~We are all beautiful~

lowrah

(0) Hearts

I wear my hair down, parted straight.. Boring, and the same since I was a kid. My hair sucks and I can't do anything about it (truth: I'm lazy and don't know how).

Every so often I'll chop it to below my chin, but I like it better long, and am growing it out. It's a few inches under my clavicle now.

sephoramusthave

I don't cut my hair very often because I like it long. My hair usually comes up to my mid back area. My signature haircut is 2-3 inches cut all around, with layers in the front and bangs. :smileyvery-happy:

starletta8

Long bob, shoulder length or longer. Turned under, side part. Layers: sometimes

makeupobesessed

While I change my color occasionally,, I am usually a blonde with long hair at least past my shoulders, and layers with side bangs depending on the mood I'm in at time of haircut.

ive been a brunette as well but it just doesn't feel the same.  I've also cut it short, and I've cried.  If it isn't at least past  my shoulders, I'm confused as to what to do with it.  I need to be able to put it up in a pony if its a bad hair day or in a rush.  

As far as daily styling, I have naturally wavy hair, so I like to use the beach spray, or I'll straighten it.  I commend anyone who can g without heat bc I must have some form of heat whether it's the blow dryer or a straightener.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

I think my signature style is lots of layers and a deep part with a cowllick bang. I like to switch my hair up from dark brown to a honey/caramel blonde! Right now I have a ombre hair color:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
asdsfgh

(0) Hearts

I have longish wavy hair that I wear down natural everyday (Heat free for 6 months!!) with a black elastic headband to hold back the front pieces because I don't have any type of bangs :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@kissXmakeup- That's one thing I have to have is my cut with a razor and it makes it lay so much better.

bananachoox3

I like to curl my hair, doesnt have to be perfect, and then sweep it to one side and add some texture spray into it. Its what Ive been doing lately and I love it, feels like summer. My go to haircut is always layers and side sweep bangs.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

side sweep part with low ponytail

WhereYouStand

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

my favorite hairstyle is the beach mess look though if I'm having a lazy day which is most days naturally I just throw it in a pony tail or hair clip beacuse parting my hair is difficult for me to wrap my mind around no one ever taught me how to do that...long story which I won't go into but anyways pony tails usually work I throw it in a regular tail  and call it a day I currently have soft blonde highlights in my light brown hair which I am trying to grow out because it's cheaper than cutting it now that i die it every six months for about seventy bucks

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

My everyday hair is wavy curls... I just use a one inch curling wand and it takes about 15 mins for my long hair. Gives off that beachy-wavy style!

Spyski

My signature look has got to be a messy, volumized ponytail with side bangs. Nothing really special about it except, just a little Kenra hairspray and VOILA!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 57 hearts
  • 30 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa