Sorsha

What is the best solution for extremely thin, fine, and strait hair that has a ton of frizz?

(0) Hearts

My hair is also very long. It's so fine that it has static all year around. I can't color it, or it breaks off. If I curl my hair it lasts literally for about two hours. Because my hair is so fragile, I have a ton of hair that has broken off and persists in curling. It looks terrible. I have recently started to just wash with conditioner only. That makes the frizz worse, but my hair stronger. I need major frizz help!!

kd006

Re: What is the best solution for extremely thin, fine, and strait hair that has a ton of frizz?

I agree with beautylovingirl. Since you have thin hair a lot of products are just going to weigh your hair down, so you need to talk with your hairdresser about what she could do that could help your hair become stronger. But the only thing that will help is getting it cut so you can regrow more hair. The best way to grow hair is to get trims. Arielaaaaa on here is a hairdresser so I hope she sees this thread. She would definitely be able to help. Otherwise you could probably PM her :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

Re: What is the best solution for extremely thin, fine, and strait hair that has a ton of frizz?

You should think about getting it cut because just using conditioner and no shampoo is not going to get it clean. And if there's nothing you can do with it now get it cut. Hope this helps!

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Sorsha I recommend Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine.  It's a lightweight cream that instantly smooths without being greasy.  I keep it in my purse for touchups.

swfupload_7774338112156735301.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/brilliantine-P280544

denden798

(0) Hearts

Try using a frizz serum/cream for dry hair that you use during the day. Also, when my hair gets staticky I put a little bit of body lotion in my hands, rub together and put in my hair. This seems really weird, but it tottally works!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • denden798
    • beautylovingirl
    • kd006
    • Sorsha
Photos1
  • swfupload_7774338112156735301.jpg