han25

What is the best deep conditioner?

I do not use heat on my hair except for 5 to 6 times a year. I just need a deep conditioner to keep my hair moisturizer between hair cuts! Thanks:smileyhappy:

newermexico

Re: What is the best deep conditioner?

(0) Hearts

...coconut oil or argan oil cold pressed extra virgin.

Lee9

(0) Hearts

It helps save money if you use both home-made hair masks as well as man-made ones.

I mix avocado/olive oil/egg yolk together and leave it in my hair for at least 30 minutes up to a few hours, then rinse it out in the shower. You'll need to wash your hair afterward, or else you'll have oily hair.

I don't have any products to recommend, because I don't buy hair masks - I'm just here to drop by and let you know about natural alternatives! You can google for more hair mask recipes, there's tons.

Natural32

(0) Hearts

hey, I recently bought a great moisturizing hair mask from target. It's called the Nutrogena triple moisture hair mask. I know its from Nutrogena which usually isn't a very good quality brand but it works! I have started to use it twice a week and my hair is so soft! Another bonus is that it was only about $7! please give it a try : )

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

i really like the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque which you can find at ulta or Target.  I apply it my hair after shampooing and comb through  my hair with a fined tooth comb.  I then let it sit on my hair for 5-10 mins and my hair super soft once I rinse it out!

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I second the Macadamia Masque! Awesome product i use it weekly! But please get from a Salon, Ulta, or any authorized dealer! Salon brands that come from drugstores can not be guaranteed authentic, or untampered with. Most times they are expired. So just watch out for that :smileyhappy:

asdsfgh

(0) Hearts

I third the Macadamia one! If you have a Nordstrom Rack near you, they usually carry it for 25$ instead of 30+

LKuhle

I alternate between the Carol's Daughter and Living Proof masks that laurabt recommended and love them. They keep my dry, damaged hair soft and hydrated.

laurabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Han25, we have some great deep conditioners to choose from!  Here are my favs:

Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask

Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask.jpg

Phyto Phytolisse Express Smoothing Mask

Phyto Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Brilliance Mask.jpg

Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment

Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment.jpg

:smileyhappy: -Laura

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I second Carol's Daughter :smileyhappy:

Advanced