SydBristow

What diffuser fits the T3 Lightweight Luxe?

I have a featherweight luxe (original, not 2) on order and want to find a diffuser that fits. The ones I'm finding seem to be for the 2, anyone know what fits the original? Thanks!

SydBristow

Re: What diffuser fits the T3 Lightweight Luxe?

(0) Hearts

So since I asked this I:

1. Ordered the one with mixed reviews, and while in transit

2. Realized my really old diffuser fits so I can use that, then

3. I received my order, it was labeled properly on the outside but inside the documentation says it's for the Featherweight 2 or Luxe 2i...AND it doesn't fit.

Just so people are aware...

itscarin

(0) Hearts

Good luck with your T3!  I purchased one in '08 that also had mixed reviews -- lots of complaints about the thing breaking.  I thought since I rarely use a blow dryer I could make it work.  I was going to give it the TLC that the other reviewers had not.  I kept the box, and sure enough, after 4 months of light use (maybe 4x a week, tops, on my long but thin hair) it broke.  It started making a rattling sound and then I noticed a funny smell, and that the heat settings were broken.  I could only use it on hot now.  Thank god I kept the box in anticipation of it breaking. 

I ended up buying another T3, different model, but I don't feel like it made my hair look as nice as the first one did.  I'd love to know how other people find T3 dryers. 

shortstuff07

Ulta sells a Conair that fits based on tension, it should probably fit if the T3 doesn't!

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

Very cool, thanks!

PoesRevy

[ Edited ]

See if this is/seems right-shopt3micro, in the search area put the product number (product number) 73807

or do a search (google, ask, bing) using-T3 diffuser Product Number: 73807

Hope that made sense and you find the correct diffuser.

Note* There are some mixed reviews (on amazon) about the model number above fitting properly (?). So no promises.

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

Oh awesome, thanks very much! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • itscarin
    • SydBristow
    • PoesRevy
    • shortstuff07