From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Best Hair Ever

Best Hair Ever

• 152891 Members
  • 4575 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Best Hair Ever
Restock the Haircare Besties Set
My queens at Sephora need to restock the Sephora Favorites Clean Haircare Besties set I legit had it in my cart for two weeks and ...read more
My queens at Sephora need to restock the Sephora Favorites Clean Haircare Besties set I legit had it in my cart for two weeks and then on day one of the VIB + regular member sale it sold out 😭 atp I’m willing to pay the pre-sale price it was such a good deal Sephora Favorites Clean Haircare Besties Kit
Amika volume and texture spray
Hey Ladies, today I come to you with the amika Un.Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray 1 oz/ 36 mL . This can be used in so many di ...read more
Hey Ladies, today I come to you with the amika Un.Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray 1 oz/ 36 mL . This can be used in so many different ways such as, a volume spray, a settling spray, or a texture spray. It also comes in two sizes, with the prices of $10 or $29. Not only is this product amazing and cute, but super trendy. So buy yours today! Luv you always, byee
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
Shampoo and conditioner
|
Re: Shampoo and conditioner
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @hbdbdnbavsbsb pureology does have nice products. I personally rec Redken's All Soft line. ...read more
@hbdbdnbavsbsb pureology does have nice products. I personally rec Redken's All Soft line.
Fav hair mask
|
Re: Fav hair mask
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @NadiaDenisse redken all soft heavy cream ...read more
@NadiaDenisse redken all soft heavy cream
Kerastase blonde absolu leave in
Hello! I took the recommendation and got the hair oil to try! I have very damaged bleached hair , has anyone had good luck with th ...read more
Hello! I took the recommendation and got the hair oil to try! I have very damaged bleached hair , has anyone had good luck with the kerastase blonde leave in heat protectant? I’m thinking of using both together. Or is it a pass? Thank you!!
Scalp Revival
Any reccomnedations for shampoo+conditioner that will hydrate my scalp but not cause excessive oil on the hair? 🙂
Any reccomnedations for shampoo+conditioner that will hydrate my scalp but not cause excessive oil on the hair? 🙂
Hair Porosity
|
Re: Hair Porosity
FRESH FACE V INSIDER
Reply: SpoilerSpoiler@BethanieSmith I like this idea. I like this idea. ...read more
SpoilerSpoiler@BethanieSmith I like this idea. I like this idea.
Hair oil
|
Re: Hair oil
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Did anyone try the Haitian black castor oil? I've recently bought one and I like it a lot!
Did anyone try the Haitian black castor oil? I've recently bought one and I like it a lot!
Is Pink Dyson Airwrap out of stock?
I am unable to find Pink Dyson Airwrap in the US. Is it the same for everyone? I checked for multiple states but it says out of st ...read more
I am unable to find Pink Dyson Airwrap in the US. Is it the same for everyone? I checked for multiple states but it says out of stock.
22,068 Posts