tashalicious

What New Hair Styles / Color Have You Been Eyeing This Season?

As for me? i'm going big :smileywink:

48-Long-hairstyles-for-black-women-pictures-2013.jpg

or maybe sleek

Black_Medium_Length_Hair_Style_22.jpg

FireSpinner

Re: What New Hair Styles / Color Have You Been Eyeing This Season?

I'm thinking of dying my long, straight hair either blue or black :smileyhappy:

tashalicious

or blue and black!  :smileyvery-happy:

FireSpinner

Now there's an idea! :smileyhappy: my hair has been through the rainbow and back (and then some).lol, My fire engine red hair has sadly grown out and faded out completely leaving me with dark brown roots and the rest of my hair is a (not so pretty) light orange to strawberry blond ombre look lol. 

garnett

Tashalicious, those are very sexy hairstyles.  My hair doesn't do "big"  LOL   I have straight dark hair that only gets wavy when I go to the beach.  I used to have a somewhat short, layered haircut that was kinda  "bedhead" looking.  I decided I wanted a change and grew out my layers.  That takes a while and a lot of patience.  I now have a dark brown elevated bob.  It looks a lot like my avatar except I have fringed bangs. Right now I think this will be my look for the fall. 

tashalicious

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

you can also get the long layered look by adding extentions, a professional can make them look very natural. 

long-layered-hair-extensions-e1367245860247.jpeg

BeautyJunkie325

I did short and dark last year

cbb4684b47171ffb1e26a3c010eadd14.jpg

However my hair wants to be longer again so I'm working toward this now.  I have a natural wave so a style and cut like this really works.

kate_beckinsale_blonde_highlights_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

that's hot!  are you going to a professional?

BeautyJunkie325

Yes - I have an AMAZAING sytlist.  I have naturally dark brown hair and we have done almost every shade in the mid-dark browns and reds.  Then about 3 years ago I wanted a change so she suggest some blonde highlights.  I am totally up for anything - its just hair, if I hate it we can color again and it will grow.  We both fell in love.  We did a few different shades of highlights, then I got bored and we went red.  Now I'm growing it out & we are lightening it again.  Here is where we are now.

20130830_124752_resized.jpg

hydee77

That look is great!  I really need some highlights to conceal, my um, gray hairs. :smileyhappy:  I think I will make an appointment this week.  I have dark hair with a reddish tone to it so I'm thinking caramel highlights.

BeautyJunkie325

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I'll say that with a lighter base and blonde highlights the grey gets less noticeable. 

tashalicious

very nice, you can easily go full blonde too, you have the complextion. :smileywink:

BeautyJunkie325

Thanks!  Since my natural color is so dark I never even thought of blonde.  I've definitely had fun with the colors over the years.  I laughed and told her that maybe sometime we'll do a darker brown and an actual color like blue or purple in there.  She laughed and said that only I could do it and not take it too serious.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • hydee77
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • garnett
    • FireSpinner
    • tashalicious
Photos6